11 December 2011

Week 28 ;

It has been fantabulous that my college life - semester 1 has OFFICIALLY ENDED!
Boooooo the merdeka-relaxing days are over :(


The torturous year is gonna begin at anytime :(


Let's ignore the unhappy rants, shall we?
Here are some group-individual-photos :D


With dear Miss Chan, our Bio tutorial and practical lecturer :)



This was at Jusco. 
Me, Yee Leng and Yi Qing went to Wangsa Maju Jusco to release self-stress after getting back our horrible results. Yeah :/




There you go. The awesome Mr. Chong! :D



Jing Wen And Rui Ni :)

Ah Hui said,
"Look at this photo! Three of us have grown so fat!"


:X


Hahaa *laughs alone






Jeremy's unexpected birthday celebration :D
He was happy, I guess? :D
Had a nice lunch and talk with the boys & girls :D










Mr. Lee.
The lecturer that I always mentioned here.


 Group photo :)



With my GP lecturer, Miss Choo Chew Jynn :)



Mr. Hoo! :D My Physic lecturer.
Good lecturer :D

Mr. Keong, my Chemistry tutorial lecturer :)


Last but not least,
















Mr. Sivaaaaa :D
My Chemistry lecturer :D

Hehe.



Semester One was MARVELOUS.


Yes.
M.A.R.V.E.L.O.U.S.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket