05 December 2011

Ex-classmates gathering ;


1) Ice Room, Bangi








Just a very short gathering before we leave to our respective colleges, university and matriculation centre :)

2) Papparich, Kajang
Of all the thirty two(s), only nine managed to come!


She was my formonetwothree classmate :)
Still remember, she was the first person I said hi/introduce myself/ to in 2006 :)

(Look at how skinny my friend is, make me feel like I'm no longer in the skinny category :B )

3) Tutti Fruitti, Kajang



Meeting them back is love! :)

Note : I've grown to less skinnier but a little bit fatter, don't I?

(especially my face)
K.

Super super fleshy alright.
:C


Grrr. Should stop eating too much now.


Somehow, I proved to the world that I! (the once upon skinny PK) can become 
a fat-fleshy PK.
Heehee.

It's just up to me whether I want to look rounder or sharper.

Damn, 
I need to stop the habit of sitting after eating!


Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket