11 December 2011

Moi Seniorss :D







Hohohohohoho. Let me introduce you! MY SENIORs in highschool and college.

DRUM ROLLS PLEASE!



Sherene Ng Poh Li! *claps claps

Hehe :D

She
  1. Is smart
  2. Is pretty
  3. Is smart (yea, no doubt)
  4. Is kind :D (YES BABEH YES)
  5. Is extremely helpful! She helps me a lot, no matter in encouragement words, pass year booklet questions, advices or even motivational supports
  6. SHE IS JUST AWESOME! :D



Sayang dia! :D

MAP 2.0 effects.
Picnik ROCKS :P

Nerd VS Fashionista.


Hahahahaaha :D

Cross process by Fotoflexer :)


I personally love this photo :)

Beautiful senior of mine. Click this photo to go to her blog!
Her blog is a one great place to explore as well :)






Another senior of mine is.. .. ..
JOYCE!

Sherene's classmate :D


I just got to know her recently.. which was.. this year.
She added me as a friend at facebook at first :D
She is friendly, nice, and pretty! :D
Feeling great that someone like her would want to be my friend! :D
Hahahah. Nice knowing you, Joyce! :)


Knowing them is such a great pleasure.
However, I'll not be seeing them again next year :(


Well, I hope for the best in their degree studies and good luck in their future undertakings :)


Wanna hang out then CALL MEEEEE! xD


Heehee.


(To Joyce and Sherene) :


You girls are now free from A-Level! It's my turn, *sobs
Go ahead and catch your dream despite all the circumstances!



Don't stop believing!
Thanks for everything :)
Do keep in touch no matter where you go :)
I'll definitely miss smiling-waving to you all.
Love love!

Xoxo;



:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket