11 September 2010

Weekly Dose ;



"The road of success is always under construction" -Anonymous 
This anonymous is HYPER cool weyh ;D
This quote is so true. INDEED, I'm still working hard. Whenever there's people asking me,
" How's your preparation? "
I sighed and answered,
"Errrrr. Not that good."
OR more commonly,
"Suckass"

My studies for this week was abit VERY urmmm-ahhhh-eeeee-oooooh, yes! pathetic. [Man, thinking for so long for just a word] Sigh much.
I went nowhere but stayed at home, facing BOOKS
Yes, school text books, revision books, referrence books, story books, or whatever with the named, BOOKS.
No internet. No entertainment. No updates. No anything.
Life's cooler without them, LMAO! I'm saying this for real. Leaving the internet world alone wouldn't do me any harm, don't you think so? :D
BUT, it's kind of suffering to live without them for the first few days, cos' I've been used to online almost everyday, so it's like a basic daily routine to me. 
Hmmmm well. I got my 1-hour entertainment at the very least!

Ngeheh, TV is my best friend for now, yawwwwwwwww ;D
That short-1-hour-singapore-drama-series showing at ntv7 is funny and awesome. I am automatically cheered up after watching that. ;D
PLUS, there are a lot of shows during Raya. You know I will be drooling for those MTV Video Awards, Grammy Awards, or whatever award-related-show.
So, watching TV is a must activity for me, well pretty much everyday ;D
Yayhay.

I am not lifeless without internet though :P I still got TV. Heee ;D
Anyhooo, I still tweet LIKE usual using pa's phone.
I'll get screwed by pa pretty soon once he get the latest telephone bill. SHOOT. D:
Nothing much I guess. To ease my uhhh-i-hate-to-study-all-day-TENSION, I went to book fair with pa and jie XD
It has been *counts* TWO to THREE years since the last time I went to KLCC.
Yes, you hear me right, How long is that ?
I miss KLCC. :)

The goodies there are pretty expensive I tell you. Do NOT bring only RM 100 note when you are in the mood of shopping, especially at KLCC. 
I TELL YOU, you can buy nothing but a pair of normal-looking pair of sandals I suppose.
Phewww. Book fair wasn't thaaaaaaaat interesting. Pffffts, I said so because I was only there for 2 hours, lol. Pa's rushing back cos' he had something to doin the evening.
I bought Cecelia Ahern's The Book Of Tomorrow and Alexandra Potter's Be Careful What You Wish For. They looked sort of interesting than any other books there.
There are 12 novels still UNREAD in my book shelf now. Wow. :O 
Nevermind that, I WILL SUCK ALL OF THEM right after my SPM :D
I Promise. ;)
Met up with Fong and Wan Ying, both of them bought their respective stationaries and books.
Here's a picture of me and FONG! the yi lin  XD

My new facebook profile picture, anyway ;)
Quote Pn S : "Bintang FILM" aka " FILM STAR" . They shine like star! XD
I guess you don't understand what am I saying? Nevermind that, you don't need to. :)

Of course, 1 week didn't online is like HELL, I WANT TO ONLINE. I WANT TO ONLINE! *chant non-stop*
But soon, I'll overcome it and replace that chant with HELL I WANT TO EXCEL, I WANT TO EXCEL!
Sounds better?
:)
I miss tumblr like super badly. I am missing those inspirational posts and amazing photography pictures from those tumblr-ers. Sigh big time, buddy :(
Neway, I've came across the liked posts, one of my like is this, 

(Click to enlarge)
I am SO going to do these ;DD
...
There's one more week to trials?
Oh my gosh. *sweats* Alright, chill. I'm here to relax, to blog my hearts out, not to get all my tense up again.
Oh well, I know I can't finish studying them but I'll try my very best to study smart, not hard.
Study hard ain't working at times like this. Seriously.
I think I should end my weekly crap here. Will update next week?
Hopefully.

Toodles.
GOOD DAY.
Ohhhh WAIT,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA 
to all my Muslim friends! :DDD
Don't forget my green packet wokayyyyyyy ? 
*winks*
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket