05 September 2010

Holicrap :)



Holidays are here.
Jyeah! 
:D
2-week-of-Raya-holidays has just begun! *slow cheers* :D 
Mehhhh. TWO WEEKS man, which is equilvalent to FOURTEEN days :( 
Ahhhh, why that sad face?
Because, I will be missing my friends for these TWO WEEKS
I'm not heartless k, 
I miss them :(
And hell, these FOURTEEN days will be a non-stop study days for me. 
Lol, gila.
Yeah, I know. GILA. 
But, of course, you know, the-procastinator-don't-follow-study-timetable-punya people like ME, wouldn't be SO SO SO hardworking to study everyseconds, everyminutes, everyhours, everyday.
If not, I can be an angel. Yes, resting in peace and harmony.
Seriously, study non-stops will drive not only you but also me to nuts.
Anyway,

Ahhh yes. This was my tweet last night.

Wanna know what happened? 
This is seriously what the hell case that i kept saying what the hell all the night.
Gahahah, nahhhh. I AM exxagerating :P
Here goes what happened.
Yesterday, after tuition,

Brother / Me
Let's go to Jusco
HAH?! whyyyy?
To buy something
Gahhh, fine.

After dinner and shopping, [not me, but him] ,
[paying at the counter]

Somebody : Hiiiii ! *waves*
Me : *startled but smiles* Hi
Somebody : PK ! *yelled* Your boy friend ah?

Immediately, I make a what the hell expression. Without a second,

Me : NO! *shakes my head* He is my brother! *my wth expression appear*
Somebody : Ohhhh, *walks away*
Brother : Who is that? Why did you make that kind of face?
Me : She's my school girl, and she's telling you that YOU ARE MY BOY FRIEND.
Brother : *make a wth face too* Lol, that is so stupid.

[All the conversation are in mandarin ] :)

*laughs*
I don't know what to say.
But honestly speaking, do i look as old as my brother? Tell me.
Or why does these people like to think nonsense? Lol

I will not get myself into a relationship, not until I am after 20. Teen age is too young for me to fell in love.
Yes, I'm saying this with no gurantee but I hope to get into that after 20.
Or you might say, I'm too young for all these :)
Well, education is the main thing for me now.

I LOVE LIFE :)


P/S : Going out with a guy doesn't mean that he IS your boy friend. He can be your friend, your cousin, or your brother :) Think things in all angles, people.
PP/S : Enjoy your holidays yawwwwwwwwwww ;D
PPP/S : I'm not gonna reveal that somebody but she's our school girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket