16 July 2010

Powersome ;

The Day Before Yesterday,

Everyone including me were sorta nervous for the latest PLKN list that's coming out.
Pretty nervous and sent a text message to 15888.
Fuhlamak. I waited patiently , then until there's no reply, I fell asleep.
-.-
After an hour, a reply from 15888 said, "Semakan pada 15/7 pada 9am. Harap maklum"
What the.
My 35 CENTS flew away just like that. Sigh.

Yesterday, 

I sent 2 texts which costed me 70 cents [for goodness's sake]  yesterday.
But heck, I did not get a single reply. !@#$%
[ Okay okay , I assumed that the SMS centre has been really busy  crazy [!],
receiving all kinds of IC number and what's more, you needa reply them back, either congratulating or apologising ]
You guys must be serious exhausted I guess. Pfffts, ;/

and 
Today.
Coming back from school, I got a reply, saying 
" TAHNIAH! ... ... ... terpilih menyertai PLKN ... ...
First expression : WOW look
Second expression : Speechless look
Third expression : Is-this-for-real-look

I knocked my head twice and rubbed my eyes thrice just to make sure that my identification number is
perfectly correct.
No mistakes, no wrongs, no errors.
Woots.
Is this for real? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket