18 July 2010

Oah-some ;)

My blog posts look dull without pictures don't you think so?
I shall blast you some cool pictures. No ? 
Hello oah-oah-oahsome you! :)
Here are some OAHSOME [Awesome] pictures that I like ;
Enjoy! :)
Guide's cottage is beautify by colourful balloons :)

Balloons ROCK! 

We love 'em super super much :)


We were being laughed as some childish kids, but we don't care :)


What matters is, we love the balloons that we are holding :)

Throwing balloon in the air obviously FAIL XD
We never give up btw.

We brought the colorful balls with air into our class ;)

No worries, there's no teacher that hour, so we decided to...
FIGHT ;]
or you may say = BATTLE :]

Yes, the colour lady is me, apparently. I have no idea why I made that awful face.
I lost, perhaps? 
XD

Nonetheless, we're still happy holding our respective balloons and laugh our lungs out.
:)

Not long after that, Sze Ruiy was being attacked!
By what?
Balloons , lol :D
She said, " Eeeee. My face all smells getah, lol. And I can see my hairs are all flying"
Everybody Laughs.Out.Loud
;D

As a revenge, Sze Ruiy lead the team to attack..
...
FONGGGG!
Teheeee.

Once we have nothing to do, we tied the balloons on our head.
See the picture of our Minnie Mouse with three colourful ears?
Yes, that's Ambigai Murugan, my bubbly cheerful classmate :)
She's my Tamil teacher, anyways :D
P/S : She looks cute with that, ain't she? *winks winks*

As in for the deflated-smaller balloon, Ai Xiang intentionally took a pen
and immediately draw a smile on it 
;)

Not forgetting, our blush queen wrote Turka's name and her own initial name on
THESE
small balloons :D

My attempt to take this picture > SUCESSFUL :)


On that day, we also played hand-breakdance together-gether.
Make sure you "awwwwwwww" when you see this video :)



http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf

Jealous?
Don't be :)
.......

Back to the field , 
I told you we never give up in throwing the balloon into the air, didn't I ? 
:)
Here's the proves.

Coolio? :)

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket