23 July 2010

Aku Engak Tahu ;


I want..
Nobody nobody
but 


YOU!
I want nobodehh, I want nobodehhh

Chill yo. I don't want you *BOOFACE*
This week has been too F-R-E-E as in school homeworks :D This week's homeworks are suprisingly lesser than previous week.
*AWESOMESMILES*
Ahhhh yes. The feelings are just so good :) Homework free -- TENSION FREEEEEEEEEEEE ;D
Ouh yeah.
I feel hungry now, wth. Gahahahha. Ignore my lame side.
This weekend is going to be cool ! The hateable-hell-boring Saturday is finally going to be filled with something good for mehhh ;)
I'll be attending Sandhya's birthday party at tomorrow evening anyway.

Fine and last but not least,
Goodbye.

Short post? Yes.

P/S :  Damn, I don't know what to blog. !@#$%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket