20 June 2010

Last but not least ;

Since I know that this coming week will be very hectic. I guess I have no time to blog or maybe yes. Just a few, short post. I'll not online as often as usual anymore, if I do, I am a jerk. Yes, you can call me that.

I would use the computer for Add Maths project hopefully ONLY. Well, maybe check emails, reply comments in facebook, andddd that's it. 
My tumblr will be filled with at least three queued posts everyday. Eventhough it's pretty sad that I cannot view those awesome photography pictures as often as I did, but as a sacrifaction for my studies. It will be worth it.
SPM is FIVE months from now.

It's a statement.
Are you scared? I hope you [if you're a form five] are. 
Better shake your legs and shiver now than pee on your pants 5 days before the real exam. 
 Start to study now, people.

-SKIP SKIP SKIP-
*don't scare anymore, now please SMILESSSS
:D

Urhum urhum *clear throats*
I am currently joining a photography contest at a website. Due to the eye-catching prizes, especially the coughs firstprize coughs, I joined. Regardless that I know I will not win. But it's not wrong to at least try right? :D Like Tharsika said, who knows I'll win? LOL. Dream on, PK. Tsk tsk tsk. 

Anyhoos, here is the link for it :)
Please click and kindly share it to your friends aite? I know it's kind of troubling but if you're free, can you share? No forcing aite :)

So, anything updates will be at http://twitter.com/Peikhim
If you're bored, come and visit my tumblrhttp://optimisticdaydreamer.tumblr.com/
If you're a flickr member, add me up as a contact at http://www.flickr.com/photos/theybelongtopk/

If you feel shy or want to ask/tell anything to me, you can always go to 

Thus, FAREWELL people! :D
I love you! 

PS : Happy Father's Day to all fabulous dadd-ies around the world :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket