20 June 2010

I don't wanna ;

From a standard one student to a form five student. Hell yeah, like everybody in whole world Malaysia knows that mid year's holidays are coming to an end.
How depressing.

Ohh to you who said holidays are boring, school reopening might be a happy little news for you.
Nonetheless, i still prefer another one or two weeks of holidays, lol.
Well, human never satisfy. So do I :P

Holidays have been really incredible. INCREDIBLE much for me to relax. :) Yes, relax my mind, my body, my everything! :D
I feel so cool :D

Apparently, I've done with the  awesome  pecutan minda. Only some questions left unanswered.
Like what I've planned, I managed to read THREEE novels. Teehee! I haven't touch Eemun's thick vampire storybook, lol.
I did practice my add maths. I DID OKAYFor one time only :/
 I hope I still remember how to do 'em! It's pretty hard to revise again from the beginning. Seriously, no joke.

I attended the tuition for Physics and Add Maths respectively. :) It was kinda good, especially for Add Maths. I like the teacher, i mean SIR :D He's hilarious and nice and-and-and I never fail to laugh at his jokes lah! HAHA

As in for Physics, my blur brain still couldn't really accept amd absorb the matter facts. I mean the physics facts. It's simple and understandable. But it just way a little difficult to stuck into my brain :L 
This actually proves, I canNOT be an engineer. Haaaaa. *gasp*
Nevermind that. I dislike electronics, and sorts like that anyway. :D

Currently FAILED to 
1. Study. [ SIGH]
2. Cleam my room [ Groups of ants are already lining up from the wall to my desk. OMG! ]
3. Sleepover at Shahiela's house.
4. Buy books from the BookFest [ But I bought exe books and storybooks from the popular bookstore] So i kinda happy with it <3

I. still. can't. believe. it. though.
Like, tomorrow is the effing Monday?
The Monday which the school day starts like usual? Oh my.

Let me see. Tomorrow's schedule : 

SEJARAH?! *heads down* .. 
ENGLISH :S I can imagine Pn S's face already.
PJK Shutup. I don't want to see my stupid careless mistakes. :/
Biology. Ohhhh. Terrific, I hope I can get a C at least. Or B. Pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *pray hard*
SivikAhhhhh. Whatever. Idon'tcare
ACCOUNTS*gasp* Don't kill me.
PHYSICS. shit. Just forget it, I don't wanna recall my struggling moments :/

You see? I'll get so many heart attacks at only a day.
And I'm VERY sure that I'll be veryveryvery busy like always. 
I have matriculation programme forms and money to collect, I need to settle guide's interview a.s.a.p
Am going for the Integration Camp at school. Pffffts. My instinct is telling me that I'll be hell tired!
Damn.
Welcome to the week of stress, once again fellow peoples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket