13 August 2010

Alakazam ;)

Hey peeps :)

Oh yay. My last [!] monthly test in high school has come to an end. Oh NO. I am gonna miss it so much ;[
This time, I did not screw thaaat badly. 
Overall, the tests were NOT super tough NOR super easy but just super MODERATE :)
English was abit difficult with the wide range of vocabulary. The questions were quite tricky as well. Add Maths today was suprisingly easier than I expected, omg. Thank God.
Others were okay I assumed. Some had their hard time, answering Chemistry paper but I didn't. :] The questions prepared by Pn LCE were challenging and they need a lot of brain-thinking anyway.

Oh-and-oh, the fasting season has been started days ago. Woweeeeeeeeeeee *cheers* Ngeheh~
The canteen will be so EMPTY again. There's no need to fight for seats anymore. Instead, we can simply book all the tables and sit where ever we like. Oh yay!
And-and-andddddd, the best part of fasting season is, there wlll be a bazaar ramadhan every single day from 5.00 pm- 7.00 pm! Woooooo *drools for food* But the worst part is, those restaurants with yummy yummy food will be fully booked =.= Besides, there will be heck, TRAFFIC JAM [!] -every evening.
I don't drive nor live around that area neway. So what do I care? :P

This post is SUPPOSINGLY to be posted on Wednesday. Take note of that > WEDNESDAY people. 
But DUE TO the "someone", I delayed the post :S Sigh.

Anyhoos, I got my Maths, BM, and Bio paper already ;D I GOT an A minus for my BIO. Hallelujah! *jumpy*
I expected to get a B. OHMYGOSH. I am happy. ;D
It's VERY good that I actually can score an A minus when I only started to study that Chapter 4 [Reproduction] one day before that test. ONE DAY BEFORE, peeps. No joke! Hell, I LOVE BIO ;D
On the other hand, I guess Pn Asmah doesn't mark that strict, so I assume, she's one of the reason I can score! Thank you, teacher ;D It's a lesson and I would work very hard for this subject :D
Mehh mehh, so much for my short updates?
Till then!
Miss me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket