03 July 2010

Pengajaran teaches me ;



After so many fairytales, from the books or the movies,
did you really realise that there are hidden lessons in these fairytales?
Yes or no?
Nonetheless,
Learn from it
......

Turning to real life situation, I got my mid-year transcript today
The results are very not much satisfying.
You may say that I'm not thankful.
But, I said so because I did not put much hard work on it.
I hate that part of me who doesn't give one hundred percent hard work.

It is sort of depressing seeing lots of B's instead of A's.
Fortunately, I did get a C but not a G.
Thank god for that.
Pn Rohana, my class teacher was not here today. She was sick actually.
Pn Hasni replaced her, explaining the results to the fellow parents one by one.
Here goes the conversation between me, Pa and Pn Hasni.

Me/ PaPn Hasni

Keputusan anak encik bagus ye. Cuma Add Maths yang kurang sikit.
*laughs softly*
*translating to mandarin*
Where did you want to go next time?
Urmmm. I'm going for matriks.
If so, you kena work hard for add maths to get at least..
A
No, a B. 
Ohhh okay.
*laughs softly and nod as in he understood*
Ini adalah markah kokorikulum anak kamu. Kira amat bagusla, dia sangat aktif
*translating to Mandarin again*
Ohhh haha. Betul betul.
......

In the transcript, 
* I got one "Teramat Cemerlang" [A+] >for Sivik
 five "sangat cemerlang" [A] ,
one "Cemerlang" [A-] ,
three " Kepujian" [B+],
one "Sangat Baik" [B]
and
 one "Sangat Memuaskan" [C] 
compliments,  

*I got a position of FORTY TWO over ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY science stream students.
*gobsmack*

*My overall percentage is 74.92 %

[And I got full attendants so far :DDD]

The three stars * mentioned above are lessons. 
Lessons that I should learn. Mistakes that I should recorrect. Wrongs that I should not repeat.
SPM is nothing but will determine my future . 
To have a better tomorrows, I need to work continously effortlessly hard to attain good results.
 It's a great achievement If I managed to score the best.

Hence, I am determined. To study really really smart and work really really hard.
I am not literally born to be clever
I am not that clever actually. My intelligence is just very moderate.
I am determined to become the me who used to study well , manage time properly, follow timetable accordingly and enjoy my last year of school life peacefully.

My determination always goes from 100% to zero when I fail to study,
But this time is different.
I am very serious and I will do it.
Ignore critics, start doing, say no to bad influences around you, and enjoy what you're doing.

I certainly hope so.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket