10 July 2010

It's home from work we go ;



Hi ho, Hi ho


It's home from work we go


(whistles)


Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho.




It's so unbelieveable. I'm still onlining at this hour. You must be asking me what's so unbelievable, huh? It's midnight, babe. That's unbeliveable, hahah! LAMEEE.
Usually, I'll be hugging and kissing my pillows, dreaming of something unusually weird and ended up feeling dizzy the next morning. Sooooo me.
The huge FAT reason why I am still wide awake here is because I had my so called "short" nap just now. God knows I've been slightly tired this week, therefore He prolonged my sleeping time.
How awesome :)
I took my dinner at around 11 PM, for my so first time in my entire life. Wooosh,
Yes, I can still feel  the awesomeness around mehh ;DD After eating, I was sitting in front of the computer, until NOW.
Hooray! You shall see me in a letter A body shape any sooner. 

PS : I don't wanna have a distended stomach, for goodness's sake! :X

.........
This week of schooling days were normal. The same thing happens weekly. There's hardly really any changes. Nothing pleasant happen. 
Just I still suck in time management. Self control suck my ass too.
Arghhhhhhhhh, damn.
Mentor mentee programme that was introduced by SOWHOYOUKNOW is starting pretty soon. Teacher said August only start wor. Yikes.
And there will be streaming classes. Oh, that IS SO funny. We'll be streaming among each other lah then. Us and Berlian. But what's the DIFFERENCE? :/

Apart from that, I seriously friggingly no matter what need to start my plans dy. No time? Dig it. How ? Cut off TV and INTERNET. [If I can]
Subjects that I seriously need to work hard on ;
* Add Maths 
* Physics 
*Accounts
*Chemistry
*Sejarah [continuously reading helps i suppose ]

71 days to SPM trial :]
..
130++ days to real SPM ;]



You know those " :] " are sarcastic don't you?


FollowMeLah
;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket