15 February 2016

Golden and seized ;


I still remember posting this 4 years ago at Facebook.

Fast forward 3 years later....

I found an opportunity...
A great opportunity that appears just perfectly right in time..
seized it before it silently went away...

and ...

here 

are

the 

OUTCOMES!

:D












A huge thank you to Ray for borrowing me his precious camera and lenses (D5100, 50mm and basic kit lens) in order for these to be produced! :D

Endless gratitude to Kah Heng and Chia Yen for joining this mini adventure, and for saying YES to my humble request! They are both very sporting and supportive to my idea and request, so tolerating, so humble and very kind people! :))

...
The moment when they approached me to snap a photo of them during a graduation ceremony, that was the time I knew that they are the first couple that I'm gonna approach when it comes to doing my first couple photoshoot!

There was a lot of give and take during the process, I almost thought that the plan was about to fail since we were all busy with our respective things. But phew, thank God, the plan worked and we all had a great time!

On the day of photoshoot, the weather was kind of not convincing enough for a photo taking session. It was the hazy season, btw (October 2015). We were hoping for a beautiful sun to set that evening, unfortunately it went on drizzling-raining in between the shoot, and we all had to endure it by sheltering ourselves under a huge tree while waiting for the rain to stop. Nevertheless, I did manage to snap some good photos which I hope both of them like love it! :))

Thank you so much for realizing my little dream, you two. It means so much to me, you can't even tell how many times I thank God for this golden golden opportunity.
Thank you for contributing ideas and give me suggestions, enriching my experience and ideas. Thanks to both of you for understanding and tolerating my slow speed in snapping photos, my busy schedule and delay in editing those photos. I had a wonderful time getting to know more about you two, your love story and your individual thoughts!

It was once in a lifetime opportunity, I must say. If there's such a great chance again, I am definitely 100%ly going to say yes to snapping pictures of both of you in the near future. A better and more creative set of pictures, I pinky promise!
(That's if you guys want me to be your photog again, hehe)

Anyways, it was such a great pleasure working and interacting with you two :)
Stay sweet and lovely!

Cheerio.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket