13 June 2010

It's all about health ;


Aneroxia nervosa is an eating disorder. 

Bulimia nervosa is also an eating disorder.

......................................................
These disorders are creepy, don't ya' think so?

No worries, i am not one of those.
I got back my HEALTH REPORT yesterday. Yes, the one day after my blood and urine were taken for a medical test that report. Sorta efficient i think :D

I was so jumpy and happy to get back my health report :D I was pretty excited to know my unhealthy body :S
Doctor explained that everything was okay but i consumed too much food which contain iron. :O
He said i should lessen the food intake. OTHERWISE, my skin will change colour.
Mega gobsmack.
Change colour?! Ohmydear! That's kind of scary though.
Imagine me in a yellowish, pale skin. :O 

Secondly, my body is lacking of a type of immunity, which is quite dangerous, especially to my liver. I was given a type of medicine and I was required to take an injection on Monday.

Okay. That's my health. I'm glad and grateful though that I actually did the medical test. If not, my liver will be heavily damaged. You would see me in a different colour of skin :O

Oh man, i can't imagine.

You should try out too! Though the test's kind of expensive. But it's worth it.

I AM HUNGRY. wth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket