05 September 2011

Monday, you look good today.

Picture from ;
Bonjour, readers! Guess where am I now? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE #awfullystupidgrins
Imma not tell you now :P

Picture credits : Yuqing :)
Ignore moi please and thank you.
THIS! was Ru Ann's birthday celebration at Feeling Cafe. The birthday girl, is the one in white, not wearing glasses, was suprised with our presence. We didn't spend much time with her due to the rush to go back to college for Mr Chong KK's consultation hour :( She was however had her blast and happy, I guess? :)

This! was the time when all of us had finished our second test. Phew! *wipe sweats.
We were so anticipated for the outing to Sg. Wang and Time Square. Oh, Had I mentioned about that in my previous blogposts?
Arhh nevermind about that. Moving on, a few of our classmates came to hostel, specifically TO MY ROOM which is kinda..

dirty..


not to mention


....
......




messy. oh my (")(")
This is all thanks to the exam, which .. (okay, I'm now blaming exam, which isn't something good) hehe #soforgetaboutit!






Introducing YOU some of my college mates :D
Photo 1) Low Yuqing (from Kepong)
          2) Chai Siew Hui (from Kuching, Sarawak)
          3) Ho Wei Jan ( from Setiawangsa)
          4) Yeoh Hui Qiong (from Negeri Sembilan)
          5) Moi (from Kajang) :P
          6) Wong Yee Leng ( from Ipoh, Perak)
Let me remind you again, the person in photo number 6 is my roommate INCASE you don't know :P


Reached the malls, walked separately. Three of them (people in photo number 2,4 and 6) shopped while another three ( people in photo num 1, 3, and 5) went to Sg Wang's famous GreenBox, ready to scream their lungs out.


(karaoke photo will be added soon)




It was one of my best experience with these two cheeky friends. 


Grooved. Yelled. Sang. Laughed. ROFL-ed. and so much more :)

One of them, who screamed REAL DAMN LOUD for such a sweet song like Love Story. Can you imagine? Laughing with tears was all I did instead of singing with this friend of mine. Guess who? I'll keep this as a secret and let you guys make a wild guess. :p


Another one, who's kawaii especially when it comes to a Japanese song, you can totally dwell in what she's singing, eventhough you don't know what did that mean.
Yeh. The combination of these two made the whole situation wild. Serious wild.
But I had a fun time spending with them though :)

After the almost-4-hours-sing-our-hearts-out-session, we met at Sg Wang to proceed with our dinner at Wong Kok Restaurant at the Pavillion, KL :)
There (the photo), as you can see is a collage of us with our respective foooooooood :D
Yum!

I had forgotten the name of my food, sorry. But THIS (point at the paper) are my source of motivation. HEHEHEHE. Kidding.
The drink in red was actually a type of mix-dragon-fruit-juice with other fruits. It tasted okay, not best. Just nice.


Haaaaa..
I'm still not done yet. Are you bored already? Hahahaahha.




THESE! are my collegemates as well :) My pretty classmates. As you can see in the photo, (from clockwise), they are from Negeri Sembilan, Cheras (Selangor), Johor and Johor :D

This was taken on the Friday, the day before the one-week-Raya-holiday at a Physic lab. These photos were taken by Miss LowYQ :]


The man on top was my permanent Physic practical, Mr Tan. It was his last day tutoring us, due to the arrival of new lecturer on this September.


I was literally shocked when he first called my name without refering to the namelist. I'm like... o.O?
Is my name really that easy to spell/remember? Gahgah. It's not a bad thing anyway so whatever :b


Thanks for the guidance and all, Mr Tan :]

After the class.. .. ...
From left :
Nicole, Seleine, Yee Leng, PK, Yuqing, Jeesin and Weijan :)

The one in blue :
Toong Yuen :)

They- can-be-considered- as- my- hostelmate- hee-hee-

That Friday night, 7 of us (Yee Leng, Me, Wei Jan, Siew Hui, Kimberly, Kah Yan and Wai Kin) visited the Wangsa Maju's Bazaar Ramadhan for the very last time before Raya! :D
Dinner at Wai Kin's messy apartment. Hahahahahaaha. I freaking swear that it WAS messy!

The idea of wearing the navy blur jacket is weird, Wai Kin Kong. Tsk tsk.

Overall, I had total fun.fun.FUN days at college :D (excluded all the die-hard-stressing-study moments)

Back to today. 
This morning was epic. We got messed up (not knowing which hall we're in), with whistle by the guards, ordering us to enter the examination hall IMMEDIATELY without waiting. Of course, I haven't finish reading all the historical facts, so I went in with pride. :X

Randomly chose a sit, which was extremely cold.

How smart of you, PK.

Filled in the index number and so, it was rather confusing, when the invigilator explained the procedures in a high speed tone. The objectives was consumable, the essay parts was err.. urmm.. no comment.

I can do, but I don't really remember the points so I basically scratched my head, tapping my fingers and scribbled random answers more than taking my own sweet time, thinking. 
Time's running, ya' know. I was already panicking when time showed 10.25 which I have not yet write the second piece of essay. That was.. pure crap. :X

I was hoping for an A of course, with my kinda-good-course-work-marks, I sincerely wish to score.
But it seems that the hope is fading away.. slowly and so my highest expectation is now a B and worse C.
The end.

And BEEEECAUSE of this sweet Malaysian Studies exam, WE - the 2011/2012 A- Level student got ONE DAY OFF -free from study.
The classes were cancelled to let us have our longggggggg break. Yeepee yaya yeepeee ya!
To rejoice, my so called GANG (you know who?) went to Genting Kelang's Cannes Teahouse.

We chatted. laughed. joked. enjoyed. chilled. 

And now I'm here, (guess where?) at

TarC's Cyber Centre blogging 
with a perfectly relaxed mind :)

My room is left there alone, with the dirty floor, waiting for me to sweep. My notes are left on the table, waiting for me to complete. My novels are left on the book rack, waiting for me to flip-read through. My brain, is left on my head, waiting for me to go back to hostel, to let him have a rest due to the midnight oil burnt last night.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.

A new day to begin. A new timetable to follow (well, not exactly). A new Tuesday of September, a new week.
THAT'S when we will get back all the test paper. Oh asdfghjkl shit :3

Mr Lee : What happened to you all? All your Applied Maths are.. .. .. .. *shakes his head

Oh lord. This isn't a good sign. Is it?
That's tomorrow.

I'll have my best fun for today, NEVERTHELESS! :D :D

HEHEHEHEHE. #lifeisawesomeeeBOO

P/S : Whaaaaat a longg post. Thank you for even bother to spend your time reading this. :)
PP/S : Any feedback? :D


2 comments:

  1. Awhh , sounds like so much fun ! I love all the cute pictures that you guys took also [:

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket