04 September 2011

Fellow students must be in deep depression right now upon the upcoming exam that is waiting for them to scribble on.
Perfect timing, exam.

No wonder people do not celebrate Raya in peace.

Well, I have mine, which is tomorrow. Only one exam, but I would consider it a pretty HUGE thing because, once fail, you have to resit. The whole semester, I mean.
Hohoho. I'm here, blogging not to tell you that I'm done studying (on the other way round) but just to take this oppurtunity to wish students of age 17 the best of luck for SPM trials! Break a leg and strive your best, juniors. Don't take SPM trials easily, it is equally important compared to SPM. Ain't displaying a joking face here, alright.

To students of age 19, (those who take A-level) Imma give you guys 500% of luck for the A2 trials exam! It's killing, I know but just do what you can and allllll the best yooo. :)

Last but not least to students of age eight-een like mehh, chillax bro. It's just Malaysian Studies.
Remember to switch off your handphone which otherwise you'll get a big fat zero if you don't! :)
Nobody's that itchy-minded, do you think so?

Anyway, I better run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket