06 September 2011

Tuesday, I almost failed ;


Give me that blue face please.

I don't think my blue face is enough strong to show how upset I am now. Got back my test papers and it wasn't pleasant.  

Not at all.

Ms. Chong was very very shall I say EXTREMEMLY frustrated with us, and our results. > :'(
Did you know how painful it is to dissapoint a lecturer especially a Biology lecturer? FYI, she's pregnant.
I feel so bad for her (and her baby) you know. :( She's such a nice, dedicated lecturer who constantly remind us to stay alert.
Look what have we done?

On the other hand, we are shocked to know that our batch did better than last year's senior batch for Chemistry. YET, that didn't improve my mood any further. My results deteriorated by 16 marks. So enough said.

I so can't wait to get back my failed physics paper. Yay *fake cheers* x___x
:B
Somehow, I knew that this would happen. I didn't regret, but I would want to tell myself..


"SERVE YOU RIGHT"

Arhhhhhhhh.
I can't stay long here by the way.
Gotta work my ass off this time.

Bye, guys!








2 comments:

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket