30 October 2011

OOOOOOOOOOH, AAAAAAAAH,

No, don't get excited. EXAM AIN'T OVER YET :(

Grrrrrr. It's in another two days yo!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Ughhhh.
Been struggling to fight with time to complete my studies. And a fact that I had knew for long is, 

it will never going to complete. 

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Oh man!
Reading Yuqing's blog > http://thebean-qx.blogspot.com/ is making me EXCITED!
OHGODOHGODOHGOD.

Such a temptation :/

Whateverso, EXAM IS ON TUESDAY.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK >_<

Although I'm afraid that I might losing "S" :( ,  I shall just try my best, like seriously.

Come on, PK! 

YOU 
CAN 
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
IT!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yes you can do it! C:
    Don't give up!!!!! Embrace the test & it will embrace you. At least that's what my biology teacher says ;D

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket