26 February 2011

I AM NUMBER TEN!

We went to KLCC via train just to watch
Nahh me is just kidding :b
For the full plot, read it HERE
[I advice you to read, if not you will not understand what am I writing here :) ]

John Smith
I am number SIX x)

To Be Honest, I was only focusing on the camera. *drooling look*
The couple :)
 8/10
It is basically a generic sci-fi action movie, which the part of the movie dissapointed me because I was expecting more action-heart-pounding scene.

Consider me as one who has a high expectation, this movie was overall good, not best.
I personally think no sci-fiction-action movie thus far can beat 2012. :)
Dissapointing (refer back to the movie) because, the ending was kind of predictable and it made me quite anticipated for the next-movie (the continuation) > The Power Of Six, which will be released on August 23, 2011 ( Hell yeah THIS YEAR).
Here goes the description :

"They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They tried to catch Number Four in Ohio and failed.
I am Number Seven. One of six still alive.
And I'm ready to fight."

Omg, now I really really can't wait. So as Alia :D
...
The "we" as mentioned above is me, yours truly :b, Alia Farhana an Shahiela Chao.
The same hot chicks again :)

ShaC has invited some other friend of ours, but too bad they can't make it. And most of my chinese-hot-chicks-friends are working, so I can't actually invite them for a movie. Arghh, I feel so bad, as I miss them like so terrible badly you know :(
Moving on, we went there early morning, settled with the tickets and we did find a place to sit while waiting for the movie to start :]

Walked. Sang. Walked. Sang.
After the movie, we had our lunch at ..
 
Very familiar, huh? There's one Madam Kwan's at Parkson too, which i ain't sure whether they are related or just some kind of COINCIDENCE :]

The girls headed to lower ground floor for their afternoon prayers, where I-myself took the chance to say hello to Kinokuniya bookstore. Heehee.
There a lot, a lot, a lot of books, lol. I will go there again, I promise :)
Playing the songs in my ipod shuffle, I actually sang all the way to where ever I go especially when I met up with the girls, lol.
Sang. walked. sang. walked -AGAIN :)
I care LESS if the people around were looking or staring, I somewhat enjoyed myself there. Haha.
 
After passed through the BOOST's store for multimillion-gazillion times, if and only if the staffs there were actually noticing, which I think and hope they don't, WE finally got our BOOST by 2. Heheheheh.
So as Faeza had suggested on twitter yesterday, I tried Energiser Juice :) The taste was not bad, but the I still love my ever first BOOST at Gurney Plaza (Penang) - Strawberry Squeeze. It's a smoothie with strawberry, youghurts, etc etc. Quite nice which I would recommend you to buy :)
While Ally and ShaC got themselves All Berry Bang each.

We later on walked to the garden near the Suria KLCC, where there are fountains, a pool (not for swimming), playgrounds, and more.
It was my first time here I guess.
MANN, I actually haven't been here after 18 years living in the mother of Earth.  What a shame eh?
Nahh, better late than never right? :)

Sat on the pavement. Funny is, we were supposed to sit on the grass but the green grass was wet, which was why we prefer sitting somewhere warm and dry ;)
The girls practiced and rehearsed with the "moving picture" they were going to show the people out there. *coughs
Couldn't reveal so much here :) 
I was the director, who was holding the camera recorder :b And the girls did what they should.
Of course I didn't shout "CUT !" nor "ACTION !" but I did say "Three Two One" softly, lol.
Don't want to create any public attention, so yeah.

So far, this is my favourite picture. You guys think? :)
We kind of spent a lot of time sitting while looking at couples making out. LOL!
...
Actually I looked sort of lame with the usual-my-very-not-trendy-style. I don't wish to upload any of the picture which has me inside but since I'm doing a collage, thus I HAVE TO insert a picture of mine. So whatevers.

Summary of the day : We had fun, like any of our outings the other day. ShaC's aim has achieved, Ally was happy. Cheers for them. :)

By the way, all the pictures above (excluding the I AM NUM 4 pictures) has been edited purposely by me using Lomography editor.
They turned out okay, not boring kan? It's good to change and have a fresh set of pictures though :)
Otherwise, if I display the un-edited pictures here, you'll close this page immediately. Mainly because the colours make them look uninteresting, and I will be puked see-ing so lifeless pictures with no "semangat" you know. LOL much.
Cut the crap, that's how my Saturday went. :)

PS : I hereby declare that , I AM NUMBER TEN. :] Eventhough there are only nine, but I'm the additional one. Hehehehehehehehe. :b Just, JUST bear with me okay.

:)

7 comments:

  1. Dah lah gmbr I buruk, buat paling besar plak tu. Hahaha, sakit mata je XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picasa did it. Blame picasa, blame picasa! xD Hahahah, that picture wasn't that bad compared to the others ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah ;D Memang best. Find one day, kita pun jalan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haih,this is my ideal outing with my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,love it,this is my ideal outing with my closest friends.hope i can involve myself in this kinda outing..:)
    btw,nice pictures,its a good thing u went out with a gorgeous model
    thumbs up,ALIA FARHANA,LEE PEI KHIM,N LAST BUT NOT LEAST SHAHIELA CHAO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, babe. You should really join the fun this coming Wednesday! :) :)

    THENMOLI MUYANDY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket