08 January 2012

Wanted/Wished FFR Part two ;

Remember this?

My ex-roommate has officially shifted to another place last December so I'm getting a new roommate! :X
I was believed that my *coughs*new.roommate.*coughs* has moved some of her things to the room a few days ago.

I was a little bit shocked but guess it was alright. 

God saw my blogpost, I bet. He answered and had gifted me a really good roommate previously.

Sincerely now, I do not want to wish for more, because I can't thank enough for the dream that had came true before this.
Just hope wish my upcoming roomie is number 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 person :P It would be really nice if she can stand my no.10 condition which is snores. (if I do) :X
Oh Boy.

And the should not(s) list should be perfectly obeyed :P (hehehehe).

IF NOT, 
*evil cackles*









Nehhh, moi is not that evil. :P
I think I most probably will be shot dead if she happens to see this. :X (jokes)

By the way, I've came across this at weheartit.com

WHAT A JOKE.
No offence! 
This is very mean yet hilarious, I would say xD
Hahahhahaha. Worry not, I'll not do that to her for sure. :)


Last but not least, I hope she's a nice person to stay with. :)

Picture from ;
Xoxo;

2 comments:

  1. you're funnnyyy :D
    But I'm happy for you that you have a good roommate this time too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.
    Is that a compliment? :P

    Gees. thanks again, Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket