17 January 2012

To-own-list ;

This post is probably too girly,


hence this whole piece of junk can only be read by girls.
Guys?
Haha. You're pleased to excuse yourself from here :P
..
...










Not like I have a lot of guy-readers anyway. Probably none?
Oh well.


Mind you, I am not bored.
I'd want a to-own-list since ages?
So here goes :P




 

1)  Printed tees.
Preferable -sayings-quotes-beautiful phrases.
Best - with a picture of camera/s? or photos. Any graphic that is related to photography is absolutely fine!
:D

I've been searching for these tops for quite some time :)
I found one (the one with camera) at Times Square last August but hell, the top is sprinkled with too much glitters.
Ewww.

Yeh. I hate glittery-tops.
Just just just..


eww.







Lace up oxford flats
2) Self-painted shoes , comfy flats, high-ankle boots, gladiators, as well as lace up oxford flats.
Hee.

SELF-PAINTED SHOES!
I have two pairs actually,
a pair was painted and gifted by my best friend <3
another pair,
was painted myself :/
Ohh it was ugly with the mini footprints and sudden ladybirds on the side.
Gahhh, no one would even want to notice them! :X
However,
the trademark-face-which represented (ME! xD
and the simple greeting (hello) behind 
was rather satisfying.
Gees.

Skipppppp this.
Speaking about flats, I've been wishing for a very very very very i mean, 
VERY COMFY-vintage flats,


But the sad case is,
it's pretty hard for me to find the suitable pair for myself, 
due to my gigantic feet size you know, grrr -,-

As in for high ankle boots, nehhh.
Those are just going to appear in my dream. 
Imma not buy them, not until I have enough cash though. :B



Lace up oxford flats!
MMMM!
I love this.
I want to buy this for myself,
as a reward,
if I managed to score great results for AS.





IF.




Bottom!
3) Skinny jeans-colourful pants-leggings

Eversince I've gained weight, (remember?)
I don't think 
I mean,



My thighs are too fat to fit in a skinny jeans!
Ish.




Hahahahahahaaahaha :P


4) HEADBAND(S)!

Oh yesyesyesyesyesyes.
So-so-so-gonna-buy THIS! :D
Hee.


5) Earrings.
Bangles.

I love beautifully designed earrings.
Floral-but-NOT-waxy-those kind of earrings,
Cute earrings like mini froggie, ribbons, couples, or SMILEY are fine. :P






Then then then!
I want 6) RINGSSSSSSSSS :D



Errr..
My interest in patterns of rings actually depends.

:P
7) Belts?
Hats?
Sunglasses?

They are not in my rush-to-own-list anyway.
So skip!





 8) WATCHHHHHHH D: D: D:
I need this.



Ini adalah keperluan, bukan kehendak. :/








For the heck of fun, I wish to own ALL these 9) neckclaces.
Hohoho.




*tamak-haloba face


 THIS one.
Woots. woots. woots.

Imma buy this.
IMMA BUY THIS!







next time. :/

10) Photography notebook!
It will be super super nice if I have my own photography book,
where I can jot down all the experiences and the details of snapping a random shot perfectly.

<333



11) Inspirational novels?

Thus far, I've not came across ANY real-inspirational novel, YET.

I'll find them soon,


I hope.

:)






Lalalalalalalalalala.
So many wishful-thinkings,
so many things to buy!





Butbutbutbut,

money tarak.



:(


Nevermind!
I'll soon earn, and buy.
Just wait
and 
SEEEEE.
Hootzah! (self-cheers)



Ohh these two photos above are non-related to my blogtitle today.
This is a task that I want to accomplish, in no time.



I WISH,
I WISH,

that I will wash/print out all my photography shots,
arrange them in a randomly manner,
paste them on my wall,
so 
I can look back 
at all the memories I had,
the shots that I have taken,
the mistakes that I made,
the people that I love,
the self who's currently improving to a better person,

and last but not least,
the awesome life that I'm having right now. :)



Hehe.
That's all for now.
Bubye!


;D



3 comments:

  1. I also want lace up oxfords !!!! These pictures are totally cute! I swear, someday I am going to get myself things C: When I start working in a few months lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel like going shopping with youu!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula : high five! :D Well, g'luck in earning the cash to get your favourite things! <3

    Yuqing : Let's go, let's go! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket