19 January 2012

Red Day ;


 SPUS GOES RED, people!

Upon the arrival of our Dragon Year according to the Chinese Calendar, the whole SPUS was officially redredRED, baby! xD

It was such a good idea to have this kind of event to be held at college. It feels nice and GREAT(!) to see so many people wearing the same-coloured-shirt like we're going for rally or something. *jokes

Even, most of the lecturers were in red! Gees. The canteens are decorated with fake firecracker , the top of each stall is hang with red-prosperity-chain-of-papers and basically, the whole college is blasted with RED!

Speaking of RED! , most of you will think of.. ...
Chinese New Year. 



Yes?

It's a no for me. I just don't have the mood to celebrate another brand new year yet! Seriously, I don't know why! *scratch head
Last few years was the year of rat, then ox, tiger, rabbit then now what? DRAGON?

Good god. The last cycle of the zodiac - DRAGON was during 2000.
Wowowowowowowowowowowwoo.

Time speeds like crazy huh?
In the last cycle, I was merely a kid.
Now?

I'm a grown-up young adult! Woots. I miss being the young me. Fun, awesome, the life with no worries! Yet, these are irreversible process that was gained. All I have now is just the memories. :)

Aaaa. That was my past, my history.
I WISH. I wish that I can turn back the time. Better yet, I wish I can freeze the time, go back to the year when I was a standard one pupil, saying hi sheepishly to new people.
I'm pretty sure that, I'll smile, and of course laugh! at the silly little me, without specs? :)


But reality kills my dream so
Anyway! I have a sort of like an incredible idea in mind.



How good it will be if TARC/ SPUS goes.. ..
....
......
........


GREEN?


8D

Hehe, justsuggesting!

Byebye.

P/S : Photo credits : Lowyuqing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket