07 January 2012

Resolutions of the year!



  1. Definitely be a better person.
  2. Gossip less, listen more. Analyze and recorrect people's mistakes.
  3. Study smart and WORK MY ASS OFF for my studies this year!
  4. Never ever give up. NEVER.
  5. Applied what I've studied in daily life. (Please please please please pleaseeeee)
  6. Enjoy COLLEGE life to the max yawww! (So going to do this! :D )
  7. Speak more fluent English :)
  8. Be 1234567890% DETERMINED! B)
  9. Save 50 bucks per month to add up into DSLR-fund-raising-collection :)
  10. Be nice to everyoneeee! :)
  11. Be excellent and ENTHUSIASTIC in everrrry-thiiiinggg I dooooooooo! =)
  12. Give my best commitment in whatever I am going to participate this year :D
  13. online LESS- simply means : Blog-less, tweet-less, facebook-less = stalk-less. And soon enough, I'll become.. .. .. life-less xC
  14. Improve fashion sense! IMPRRRRROVE :D
  15. Be systematic and organised *remind self. Oh come onnnn, PK.
  16. A better person in deciding. (You need to grow up, girl)
  17. Think before you speak. (Always do that, PK)
  18. Smile moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee than anyone else > :D :D :D :D :D
  19. Control feelings. Complain less, LAUGH MOREEEEE :)
  20. Achieve FANTASTIC results for A-level! (It will worth it, PK. WORK SUPER SUPER HARDDDDDDD)
  21. Don't just say, PROVE IT!
  22. Do NOT compare yourself. You are good enough!

That's it. I wish I have more though :P (will add up if I thought of any, heehee)
It was

for my 2012 this year. Apparently, ALLLLL my friends -high school/college/whoever had a sort of like GREAT new year all EXCEPT me. -_-

As usual, I stayed at home, rotting, fake-cheering in front of the TV and computer screen, wishing everyone a happy new year wishes via twitterfacebooksmses and stared back at the TV screen, watching Lady Gaga getting an award for herself in her very weird (yes, WEIRD) uniform which looks like the UFO disc.


Gahh! There was no fireworks nearby my housing area which was a pretty sad case to me, as the years passed by, people are getting less productive and they WOULD rather stay at home, updating their respective new year status than having fun. -.-

Gahh one more time!
I was all moody, of course. Thinking whether.. why am I stuck here alone where else part of my Aussie family were actually having a great fireworks photoshoot as well as roti canai for supper at a Ampang condominium, near KL. 

Needless to say, I didn't join them because I had no transport to fetch me there and I was soooooooo brilliant to think that there will be no LRT during midnight which I was wrong because Wei Jan said the LRT operated until 2 o'clock in the morning. =___= (smack self harder) Aaaaaaaa.
Gahh gahhh gahhh!
Continue being moody, I was like holding the.. .. .. ..



all the time, which in fact(!) I almost complained that my new-year was pathetic not until a person talked to me via facebook. ;]
Gees.

I was multitasking at that time. Multitasking - folding hell money, watching the late VMA awards, talking to my sister and chatting for hours with a photography friend of mine. :)
It was supposed to be superrrr boring but but but thank god someone came to kill ease my boredom by just a random hi! :D (self-hoorah)

Hours of chit-chatting and teasing and sharing stories and exchanging opinions. The conversation was rather fun, I would say. :] Thanks to you, whom I shall not be named, it was a great new year chat! :)

Moving on, 1.1.2011 was a day before my brother's official wedding ceremony at Malaysia. Throughout the whole day, I was busy packing and cleaning my room, the house to make sure that it is perfectly clean! *glass sparkles

8D
My sister-in-law was teaching me and my sister in the afternoon on how to put on makeups! Lulz. Sucks to be moi, I am no a fashionista :X 

While in the evening, my sister and I were rushing to the Balakong's Jusco for last-minute-shopping and to buy ourselves the err.. temporary-contact-lens for the big day? :B

Ahhh. It wasn't easy, the procedures were complicated, to.. to .. to... put the soft lens into my left-right-eyes, and .. and.. and...

nahhh. notgoingtotellyouwhathappened :P

The day after tomorrow was the you-know-what-day (will blog about it) and the day after the-you-know-what-day was the day I packed my stuffs back to HOSTEL.
Oh joy -.-


Eheh. This is a belated post btw.
I think, that's about it? TILL THEN! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket