05 January 2012

I am a busy queen ;

For real.

Greetings, readers. I'm here to post some updates about my current life and hope this will not bored you to death if yes please get out of here or to be polite, do click the (X) sign in red at the above RIGHT of this page.


Note taken?

Thank you. :)

So you know, my brother has got himself a beautiful China wife, as stated. 

WELL CONGRATULATION BRO. 
Please get me a baby boy or girl to cuddle with, SOON :P

Life has been super hectic and busy for me! From day one I started my college life for semester one until the end of the day of 2011, even after the New Year. The word "bored" simply can't come out from my mouth as my time is fully occupied 24 hours, daily. 

Yeh, that includes sleeping, eating, walking, travelling, laughing, and so so on.
It was really pathetic to see no new year resolutions being posted here like how I used to do it yearly. 
No, I did not forget to have plans, I just simply don't have the sweet time to blog them out.

Serious.

Well, maybe by this weekend, I hope. You'll see a post about how I spent my new year, together with the to-do-resolutions. Nothing interesting happened but it was at least NOT very boring but somehow enjoyable. :)

If you noticed, I have *counts* THREE previous-to-be-edited-posts pending, left unwritten and uncomplete. (which I'll do it when I'm free). 

I sincerely do not want to miss anything that left a huge impact in my life, which I shall call them as memories. And these memories should be jotted down, so when I looked back,
at least I know, I had something beautiful once before in my life :)

....

The day before yesterday, I came back to hostel RELUCTANTLY, missing my room at Kajang once again. Hence, the study cycle starts again. (oh no)
 
I cleaned the room, without the presence of my roommate, trying to make the room homely and as comfy as possible, telling myself that,

"You can do nothing now but to stay strong, miss independent!"

Wednesday (yesterday) was the first day I went to college to officially start my A2 syllabus. Guess what?
The timetable as usual, is forever hateable. (I hope this word exists somehow)
Nothing's nice at all, when it comes to Wednesday's classes. I'll be having 3 EPIC continuous torturing killing science subjects lectures in the morning and ended with 2-hours-oh-sorry-but-it-is-really-boring-Moral-Education.

Picture from ;


Oh, I wanna swear.
Looking at the timetable makes me feel very tiredddd :/

On the bright side, the lecturers this semester are okay, I suppose. Nothing has really changed except for Mr. Hoo. D:
He's not going to lecture us anymore, not even tutorial or practical! D: D:
I feel sad but at the same time, I failed to be an excellent student last sem during his lectures so serve me right.
SHAKES HEAD.

FAIL, PK FAILL.

Ms. Chong (bio lecturer) has a baby girl now ;) The temporary lecturer that replaced her looked and sounded strict, yet nice. She'll do well in teaching us, I hope?
Mr. Siva is still the old man that I knew, the very nice, knowledgeable man that I respect, NEVER stop stressing us out by making an announcement ;


"We'll be having class this Saturday, you know. Hahaha (laughs alone)"


My immediate reaction was :
What the FREAK! You MUST BE kidding me, aren't you?! *wide eyes

Undeniable, it is a fact. School replacement this Saturday, slap my face please!

All my plans to have a very last time spending one night with grandma, and my Aussie family failed miserably.
GAHHHHHHH. *murders

"There will be exams after the Chinese New Year holidays, which is around February" said the lecturer.

(-____-)

Worse still, I just got to know that I'll have only THREE days of Chinese New Year holidays this effing awesome year. Great news for everyone, I can't hang out with my high school friends anymore.

*trying to chill-self*

The feeling of stress on the first day of college absolutely SUCKS! Although meeting back the people are such a pleasure, but all these shits are really really. . . . . . . depressing :/

Exams are everywhere, I have no idea whether how am I going to cope with my studies this time. *sigh
I need strength, a motivation to make me say,

"Hell, I CAN DO IT. 
I CAN'T SAY I CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN".

Back to the point, time management is still the issue/problem that most of us are having now. Being able to differentiate the entertainment and serious-ness clearly is pretty tough once procrastination has attacked your soul before. Whether or not you're going to be a great student or lazy-ass student this time, it all depends on you, PK.

Work hard for it. 
Please, for your better future.


You know, every minutes that has passed did scare me when I'm typing all this. Heart was pounding real hard when the it was twelve. Nervous sweats were dropping one by one when I heard the non-stop tickling sounds.

Time killed mentally.

....
Anyway, it will be my very last family gathering tomorrow at Kajang. I'll be going back home to meet them after my class. This will be the real farewell and I'll miss everybody which I'm very sure of that. (sad)
Now let me end this post with this ;

Picture from ;
"Do not allow the stress to control you. Control the stress instead."

Signing off ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket