25 October 2008

a memoriable day with hsm3 + ally+shahiela



Hey.how’s
everything there?



Im
doing good here! Three days of holidays wei. I’ll be pretty boring stayin at
home =(



Somehow,I
enjoyed today! Knw what? I watched high school musical 3! The movie was oklah. Its
not as good as I expected. However,Im in love with the songs. Especially now or
never,senior year spring musical,a night to remember,can I have this dance,and
just wanna be with you. So sweet! Before going was kinda nervous. Hehe..when
ally sms-ed me that she’ll pick up shasha now and then me. I wasn’t prepare at
all. So rushed to make myself good~ waited alia and now she n shahiela knw
where’s my shophouse is! Good ^^
then we zoomed to ally’s hse to switch drivers.
Hehe. Ally’s atuk brought us to alamanda. He’s cool man! I luv him! Haha. reached
and ally’s sis took those tickets. Waited for farah n zarina. Overall,I wore
white t-shirt. Ally n sha2 wore black.

Hmm..we bought popcorns and drinks. We watched
and I was really crazy. Even farah had to calm me down. Kakaz. Sha2 in love
with zac though.
Huhu..after
watching,we rushed to the toilet..hehe. then we sure didn’t miss to take pic
with troy,grabiella,sharpay,taylor
and chad! Hehe,. Patung nylah. We took lots of pic lk crazy ! ppl all around
watching n wondered. Haha~then we went to the food court makan! Accompanied shahiela
to wonder around what to eat. Supposingly to eat chicken rice but no steam de. So
odered mee rebus. Spicy wan. Gosh! I hope I’ll be fine~ and ate papaya with
zarina. Then walked around alamanda.

Went to toy city. Sadly,ntg suitable for
us as a teen! So went to mph. we were looking for hsm 3 hehe. Fortunately,I found!
Lolz. Me,ally and shahiela bought them respectively. Wawawa *evil laugh* went
to ally’s house. Saw that cute kid. Ally’s bro. haha~then ally brought us
around to her house. Very huge man! And its pretty! We took picture with hsm 3
books,posters,and the popcorn box as well. Haha. We were crazy fanatic!
Posting in front of the
camera. Called kak afnatul to take pics of us. Omg. Very fun! Im so happy. to know ally's family,to hang out with besties and watch hsm 3! *jumped for excitement*So did
alia and shahiela.went back at 6 lo..love them so much! We had lots of laughter
and fun! 3 of us memang gila and rock because of hsm3! Haha~



I
had a memoriable day with ally and shahiela. How bout u? my first time out with
them were great~! Seriously. Hehe.



Thanks
ya peeps. Love ya all and have a pleasant weekend! Take care. *hugs*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket