12 November 2008

last class party for intaners =(

Just when u see the title also u will notice that time race
really fast.




I studied in secondary for three years dy. Well,today we had
class party,our only and last party for
INTANERS. how
sad right?




Reached at bbq chicken at 11.10pm. before that ally sms-ed me
that she reached and wanying ringed me twice. Agaga =D.. I saw my classmates. All
of them were trendy. Mun had a new hair cut. Jingyi said she’s cute. Indeed she
is! Wakaka. Jing yi was trying to take pic of her. Somehow she succeed to cover
her face. Haha~




Saw ally,wanying n suann. Ally wore bright blouse. Wanying n
suann wore black! Im grey. Hehe..waited quite for sometime for the food. While waiting,of
course la we chit-plus-chat right? Couldn’t miss that. Will die knw. Lols..not
that seriousla. =) so at last the food came. Yummy! *saliva coming out d* wanying
couldn’t
TAHAN.So,she started to chew and chew. How could she? Lols.
She said she didn’t have her breakfast wa. Haha. Pity her la. Hmm…we ate n ate.
I ate abit. Fried n panggang stuff cant eat much so gave to wanying seems she
so hungry. Haha..=D..finish eating! Oh,wait. Haven’t finish but stop awhile. N we
snapped some pic. Then continue eat again. Haha..




Nowadays ppl lk so…haih. Finish eat then chaos. Never say a
goodbye ke see you again ke happy holidays ke. Dunno where they are rushing to.
Some headed to bowling. N some dunno la. Somehow,we at least stay quite longer
n talk. Haha..seems ppl started to disappear,so we visited the bowling arena. First
step of mine into that arena.




Wow~what I could I said is that. Sch boys and youngsters EVERYWHERE
u can see. Some adults were really expert. Strike berkali-kali
duh! Ring-ed papa n told him that I’ll follow ally’s car. Saw some budak2
mutiara n we said hello to them!




Soon,ally’s papa arrived. *sorry if im troubling* we went to the
photo shop nearby parkson to fetch aqmal and ally’s mummy. Gosh. He was damn
handsome wei. Cute! Cute! Cute!
Then we brought him to the imigration centre there and I sat with ally and
looked at the photos where ally and her family in gold coast, Australia. Those
pictures were awesome! Then aunty fetched me back..on the way,suddenly sunty’s
car ekzos got problem. So we went to ally’s house n switvh car. Ally gave aqmal
drink susu. Before that,I dukung him awhile n he loves to view himself through
the mirror. He smiled. So COMEL..haha..infants are like that. Haha.




So,back to shophouse.helped papa to take care of the house. I mean
shop. Erm I mean half shop,half house. Hehe.




Upsr
results gotta come out tmrw. Ah,how fast! I took that 3 years ago. When I refresh
back,those are sweet memories. =) next year I’ll be in f4! Ah. Stop! Don’t think
that first..now? enjoy..haha~




CHEERS
=P




Log
out ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket