31 January 2016

Sem break!

Woohoo.
The name of the blog title speaks it all #partyemoji



I have to say, it was such a relief that sem 5 is over. Say goodbye to all the crazy amount of assignments! (insert delighted emoticon here)
As usual, I have already planned out what I want to do this break. Well... those stressful days during exam were really effective to distract you to plan something ahead to keep you excited you know.. hahaha. Anyway, here are some bad habit/activities that I'd like to avoid this coming February. 

1) Sleep and wake up at a totally unhealthy hour.
-totally nope nope. I had insane, horrible nights of insomnia last August and I don't want to repeat that kind of life again. It sucks, to the max!

2) Skip breakfast following 1)
-Ugh man, this is a totally no no too right? Needa give some love to my dear organs now.

3) Do nothing
-Of course, you can do nothing at times BUT don't utilise too much of your time to totally 'do nothing' at all. Don't get too relaxed or too lazy. It's not good.

4) Sitting (hunchback posture)
-It's not a nice sight to see two additional lines on my tummy hence (perhaps) regular 'exercise' or daily sit up to replace prolong hunchback posture.


5) Spending too much money.
-Save, save. Save for the future. Save to buy your favourite things!

6) Unproductive days
-Sem break is supposed to make you chill and relax but do not take it for granted. Do some work, make your brain and body active!


That's about it I guess. To be added if I think of more. Right now I gotta sleep, peeps.
Ciao!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket