07 February 2013

My Heavy Breakfast ;








Sandwiches, cornflakes and milk. That's how "heavy" my breakfast were. *laughs
HEY ALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Yours truly is finally back to the blogging world with some food photos. :3 :3
Three days before the arrival of CNY, how quick is that eh? As always, the atmosphere wasn't as nice as how I used to experience back to those olden days.. well let's see how it goes this coming Snake year?

Anyhoo, (refer to the second photo) the sandwiches were made by yours truly within.. 1/2 an hour I guess? And afraid not, I did not finish the two plates of sandwiches all by myself. I'd go hell crazy fat if I were to do that since my tendency to get fat is sososo easy now hahahaa.
The taste were... ... .... *drum rolls*


..............................................................

...................................................
...................................
.....................
...........
....
............
.....................
...................................
..................................................

not

bad.


Hahaha, did I actually scare you with so many dots up there? :P

INCASE you want to know how I make the sandwiches, here's how ;


and...


There. As easy as learning ABC. Try it at home if you want! :D It's really healthy (if you add lesser mayonaise) and it's certainly nice to have this to cheer you and your tummy up before you start your day!
Don't worry, all the ingredients needed are always available at any supermarkets/grocery stores. :)

Before I end the blogpost, let me thank the ingredients for my "heavy" breakfast, may I?
:D










You can actually add cheese slices or tomato/chilli/bbq/thousand island sauce if you want to make it taste even better. :D
I'm bad at descriptions, hope the photos above help in getting you some ideas in making your own sandwich before you start your day, next time? :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket