21 January 2013

Mixed hi ;

Hi?

I'm alive. So much alive. Guess what it's the twenty first of January two thousand and thirteen. January's gonna end in another 10 more days and I'm getting my results tomorrow. Heh. That's my whole point, isn't it?

Well, well life. What have I been doing?
Not much actually. Just chores.sleep.morningjog.universityresearch.photoupload.read.clean.meetupwithhighschoolfriends.happinessprojects.relaxinglife.

Yeah, as you can see, nothing big there just very minimal things that people do.
FYI, I've been sort of like grounded to be at home, which explains the reason I couldn't hangout much with friends, and it's a way of saving money, y'know.

Oh wait, I haven't tell you guys about my working days, experience and life! ComingsoonIpromise. ComingsoonIpromise. :D

By the way, I- the owner of this blog, salute those who actually scrolled, and read every single words that I typed here about my bittersweet happenings in 2012. I from the bottom of my heart thank YOU. :)
Speaking of blogging, it's the second post of the new year -2013. Pardon my lack of enthusiasm in the previous post, I have a lot to stories in mind to blog it out here but I.. never actually find a proper time, sitting like how I'm doing right now, blogging my hearts out about my rants and most of it is my thoughts. Partly because, I spent most time doing research instead of carrying out too much relaxing activities. Ughh the pressure. Only the closed ones will understand why I mentioned pressure.

Every year, I'll create a resolution list for self to accomplish, but looking back at what I did in 2012.. maybe I failed to be/do what I planned but in another way, I might have become a better person in another perspective that I did not intentionally plan. That's good, isn't it? :)

As we are growing up, (MENTALLY), I think resolutions don't always have to be early of the year, it could be the starting of the week, early of the month, or perhaps early of the day - as early as you wake up from sleep. :) Resolutions of the year could mean, things that you wish to accomplish in long term, hopefully you'll see yourself improve or achieve things that you want to do but I'd say, if you have the time to do it right now, do it. Don't waste too much time wasting too much opportunities out there, maybe you can achieve something bigger or perhaps gain more experience in life that you - yourself don't expect or imagine!
That's what I learnt and it's crucial, y'know. Every second counts now! Even reading this piece of article. :P

I guess this applies/is the same as appreciating people around you. Life is short, yes it's true. We don't know what might happened to us in the next few seconds. War, riots, disasters, diseasesinstant death out of no reasons.. - I learnt to be more appreciative as a person, a more loving girl who tends to spread love to people, in the form of words or actions. I don't know how to describe, it's like..that immediate happiness you get to whenever you -cheer people up -make their day better -make them smile. It's just feels nice to be a person who is able to change one person, but well what more to inspire them. And.. I believe in karma. What goes around definitely comes around. How people treat me is how I treat back to them. 

My principle always goes like this ;
1) If you're being good/kind to me, I'll be extra/even more kind to you. More than you can imagine.
2) If you're being bad to me, I'll not do the same. I believe one day, karma will help me do the rest. :)

So be nice to every people you meet.
As the saying goes, "Treat people how you want people to treat you back."

Ahhh wait. How come I'm talking about this? *pat self
Hahahaha.
I don't wish to post any self-resolutions here, as in those I-wish-I-can-be-more-this-and-that-etc-kind-of-list, I think it should be better if I keep that to myself. :)
What I personally wish to accomplish by this year is to master some skills. :P Well here's what



  • Driving.
    Damn. This. has been. one. of. my. heh.notgoingtorevealhere. since the last day I drove. Oh well.
  • Cooking and baking.
    THIS. I've left my passion in cooking since last year's college break? Hahaha. Gonna catch up and find back the passion one day and MASTER it. :P
  • Make up.
    THIS. Hehehe. Well it's part of life that a girl should know, isn't it? I shalln't further eleborate about this. Kbai.
  • Dancing/Physical exercise?
    This is crazy, I mean. Dance, PK? Hell you must be crazy. But this is part of my wish-to-do this year if I mean IF I get to go for any dancing class in university later? Idk, it's just part of my plans and... hehehe. :D
  • Eye contact.
    HA THIS. When I get supersuperSUPER shy, I'll lose my eye contact with someone. I'll look at somewhere else instead to hide my pinkrosycheeks or perhaps any embarassment/mistakes that I made. Eeek. (")(") But well, I'll need to learn, to have a thicker skin, act cool and blehh better eye-contact la what else. (")(")
  • Photography.
    A definite category that I must mention. I improved so much since last year and I'm going to make myself even better in this field. :)
  • Housework/chores.
    Ridiculous, I know. C'mon, what the hell skills you need in this? Well, what I meant is to carry out the chores as fast as I can in a short time. And being called as professional in house chores is such a pleasure y'know. HAHAHAHA. Such pk.
  • Read.
    Recently, I've gained back my long lost reading habit and HELL YEAH. I like it! (uh-huh-uh-huh) :D Gonna read as much as possible, and gonna train my speed reading. Made some goals for myself actually. 10 books in a year. Possible? More than possible right? I think I should increase the number of books I should read.. .. .... hmmmmm. *figures
  • Money management.
    Oh this. I've been spent too much back at college. :( So I must control my expenditure this time, spend very very very wisely. Before I purchase any worthy items, I better check the price tag first, think a thousand million times before I hand my cash to the cashier. Hukhukhuk. :'( I wish I am rich. *ungrateful cries*
  • Volunteer.
    It is always a pleasure, to contribute to the society, to be able to help people around you. Yes, I wish and I hope I can volunteer more this year. :)

Of course, above all this, I wish I can be a better person -more disciplined, more hardworking, more systematic, more wise and blablabla. Hahaha, like I said, it's better for my ownself to know where my limits are and if possible, I want to go beyond that. :)


It's time for dinner.
I shall... urm go?


BYE PEEPS I LOVE Y'ALL MWAHHHH. *throws kisses

Errr Happy belated 2013?



You gotta be good good good! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to set goals :) and from the goals I see here, you're on your way to becoming a hell lot better person! Do tell me if I can help in your journey, kay? Haha :D.

    Stay strong in there :), referring of course, to the "pressure" part :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Ruiyou. <3 :)

    And sure, if you don't mind guiding the nooby pk. :P

    Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket