17 October 2012

Hiah-tush ;


By @jessewright
Hi.Aloha.Konichiwa.Bonjour.Hello- all!








:)
My another major exam has officially started. I managed to scribble some incredible formulas on my first exam paper, Pure Maths Paper One this morning and it was perfectly alright. Crossing my fingers that there were not much mistakes being made. :X


My life is fine, with lots of beautiful memories, I can't blog them out here right now cuz' it'll take ample of time for me to describe with photos. :)  I can't promise you it's coming really soon cuz' "soon" will be on December, I guess? (BecauseIwillbehavingthisveryimportantexamforatleastamonthwhichisveryveryveryveryveryimportantandIdonotwanttowastetoomuchtimebloggingbecauseIknowIwillgetaddictedtoitsoyeah.)


Now you know my sudden-(temporary)-disappearance in this blogger-dom.  :P


Heh. I gotta run.
Yeh, my life is hectic (at the moment).

Ciao?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket