07 September 2012

I'll be waiting ;



You wanted a song well here’s one for you
Nobody will know except for us two
Don’t ask me about it
Cuz I won’t tell the truth
Just know that there’s someone
Thinking of you

You make me feel
Something I wish wasn’t real at all


#currently fell in love with this song. Thanks to LaiJeeSin. :P

What's up, everybody? How is life treating you guys out there? Pleasant, I hope?
I'm here today this hour, to rant blog (obviously) about.. nothing really.. just some updates about me, and my life. Days passed by very slowly with exams and more exams. I had Chemistry on Monday, Biology on Tuesday, Physics and Pure Maths yesterday, okay you're not interested so don't bother proceed reading cuz it will be all boring, I gurantee. :P

Geez. It was good but awful in a way that my sleep cycle is all messed up-totally abnormal with only a few hours sleep which is...... unhealthy, I know. (why?) Mmmmmm. To be frank, I don't usually sleep well/ will not get enough sleep especially when there is/are important occasions on the next day, such as exams (one), outings with friends (two), personal job/educational interviews (three), a trip to somwhere (four) and.. .... I actually can't remember what more.
(why? again) Guess I'm just nervous, or in another better word, excited for the day to come. Heh. :3
Very weird. And it's not a good habit, at all. I'll try to change that. I'll try, I promise.
I'd say getting enough preparations for a better day tomorrow is important as it builds up the sense of confidence within oneself, also to make the day perfectly productive and workable as planned. No doubt, people do fail their plans most of the time (like me) yet if you really have the desire and determination to do what you intended to do in your mind, I'm sure, by the end of your day, your crave of satisfaction will be fulfilled. :) I still hold on to the principle, by the way, "work hard now for a luxurious life later" and it really works in giving me that kind of very fulfilling feelings as well as the grateful attitude of saying, "I've came this far. So glad that all the hardwork before this totally paid off!". The taste of accomplishing the goals of your life/being successful is just so sweet. :>
Well, easier said than done but it's not too late to start now, no?

Speaking of examinations, again. The papers weren't very tough, yet they weren't easy, so I'd say they were just moderate enough to kill, if you didn't finish revising what you're suppose to have done. Chemistry was okay, Physics was okay, Maths was okay, but Bio. :( Le sigh. If I were given more time, I'm sure, I'm very sure that Bio will not be in the list of not okay subject this time. Gahh!
It's okay, I have another week of exam coming up soon hence I MUST score Paper 5(s). *promise self.

Leaving the stressful topic aside, I had a good time of relaxing. No books, no cracking brains, just a netbook, with plenty of songs playing from the playlist. Ahhh, life's good for a moment. :)
As usual, my after-exam-to-do-list never seems to come to an end. :P The list will always be full with something that I like to do, eg: making handmade cards/gifts and some photoshooting session.
Hees. Spending my spare time doing the examples I mentioned is awesome cuz' I love creativity. This tiny little mind of mine will always be constantly filled with ideas and lots of weird yet cool thoughts. Think is easy but to apply it in real life, ha, it requires a lot of efforts but I somehow like it. :>

Just last week, Pa got himself a better phone, which most youngsters use today ; so you call ze smartphones. Yeah, he is very thrilled to use his touch-screen phone, making his daughter wants to own one too. Aha, though I'd really really wish to buy one for myself soon, because of its convenience in getting various information in a blink which is very helpful in studies, the multifunction applications without the need of a computer, and also getting into the social networks with just one touch. (okay, that's one of my MAIN points) hehehe. :3 However, the current Nokia X2 still works and it's fine, so the "soon" looks like it has a long longggg way to go.

Tsktsk. Meanwhile, stop whatever that is playing in your laptop/desktop now.

Click play on the music video that I shared above, to listen to David Choi's sexy, husky voice. I INSIST. :P
And yes, the song's very sweet.



Sing this someday?


2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like we didnt have the real time to sit down and talk, sometime feel like we are so far apart. Well, Still wish the besties of me - good luck and best regard to her, Miss you always XD

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket