31 August 2012

Wrap me around you ;

Note : All the photos below are unedited except for the last photo of the post.

Summary of the month :

1) Lessons learnt.
Throughout the month, I have learnt a lot - via outings, photography, mistakes, self-analysis and interactions between people.


2) Last volunteering job at college.
So yesterday was the last event that I helped college (in snapping photos). Am glad that I joined the photography team willingly since the beginning of the year. Although life is busy with absorbing new facts and gaining knowledge, snapping photos are fun! Always fun. :P
Heh.


Photography team.
Photo credit : Sky Chin. :)































3) Own Yashica.
This is totally out of my expectation. I've never expect to come across to the day that I will buy myself a slr THIS quick. Tough decision but I chose to own it at last. Am grateful that Uncle Wong sold his precious toy to me at a very reasonable price. :)
:)



4) Got back results.
Wasn't marvelous. Just average.
"What has done couldn't be undone anymore. Be grateful with what you've got and let's move on."



5) Appreciate people around me more than I did.
Neil Armstrong passed away on August 26 at the age of 82.

People come and go. As time passes, more memories are created, the relationship among college friends and lecturers are getting so much closer than before. The bond is getting stronger and the reluctant feelings to leave started to build.


6) Met a bunch of coolio *NEW* people.
Of all age. Old people, college friends, kids and strangers.

Have I ever tell ya' that I had the first mamak moment with a group of awesome people on the 5th of August? :) Yeh, we cheered, we shouted, we supported Dato' Lee for Badminton (Final) LIVE (London Olympics) all the way via a huge-screen television at BRJ, Wangsa Maju. Awesome awesome awesome moment, I must say. :)


7) Good deeds. Karma
They say, you can be kind, be helpful and be nice, but never overdo it.
True, at another point of view, I'd say, eventhough you're being insulted/ignored/given rude comments/given an inconsiderate orders, don't hate the person. Be patient, cuz' that's what makes you learn. On the other hand, karma (at no time) will do the rest.
Be. patient.



8) Mild confusion.
What do you want to study after this?
Yada.yada.yada.

*shut my mouth
:X


9) The ninth month is gonna be the month to rejoice, to work my ass off, to treasure.
That's right. My enthusiasm level will be turned on to the maximum level. It'll be another stressful month but WHO CARES. PK is going to rock her college life to the fullest yaww! :D


10) A fresh start, she wants her name to appear on that screen.
ON THAT SCREEN. YOU HEAR THAT?

Mr Low : Did you sign your name there?
Moi : No.
Mr Low : Why not?
Moi : *smiles politely
Mr Low : I don't care, I want to see your name here *points
Make sure I'll see you next year at 2013's Students Award Ceremony.
Moi : :')
Heart : I WILL.

Happy Independence Day, my country. :)



























Those are the only brief updates that I can tell.

Don't count the days that you're gonna die. Count the days that you're gonna survive with style. Most importantly, held your weapons up and FIGHT to the fullest.

Lots of love

me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket