04 March 2012

31 days are as though as 31 minutes ;


Time passes tremendously fast, you see. March has arrived quicker than I thought.
This simply means that, I'm already at the third month of semester two at TARCollege. :)



February has thrown so much beautiful memories to me, I didn't even get the chance to bid farewell. :(

It was raining cats and dogs. That's why I was not able to snap a decent shot but this.
God had decided to end the February cooling-ly, I guess.


Let me sum up my February :)
  1. Had test four. Yikes!
  2. Asked smarty pants questions (which are silly, or you can say dumb) with a thick-skinned face.
    Lesson learn : NEVER afraid to ask.
  3. Finished reading Dear John. GAHHH FINALLEH! :X
  4. Had passion in studying. :)
  5. Cut my hair! (again. xD)
  6. Egg-standing baby! :D
  7. Explored the whole The Mines Shopping Centre by myself #likeaboss. xD
  8. Being the photographer of the Student Placement Day. WEEE!
    Congratulation, Sherene. I am supaaaa proud of you. Super. x)
  9. Burnt midnight oil for Chem. Sacrificed my sleep hours, but it was all worth it, eventhough I didn't get the best grade. :)
  10. Early birthday celebration at Festival City. > :D
  11. As mentioned before, February 10 was the best day of my life. <3
    I love y'all!
  12. Chinese birthday falls on the same day and date as my English's birthday. Amazing eh?
  13. KINOKUNIYA explore-race. :D First, unofficial asam laksa. PHOTOGRAPHY! :D
  14. Skipped Moral Education. (1st time in life) xD
  15. Kajang house was invaded by three horrible thiefs. :/
  16. Whitney Houston had passed away. :(
  17. Refer to point number 15, the thief did not ransack any of my drawers. Phew!
    (Sis : The thiefs got scared by the amount of books that you have in YOUR ROOM!) xD xD
  18. Valentine's Day was olrait. :) Single Awareness Day at Chatime was EPIC! xD
  19. Another mini belated birthday celebration at hostel. :>
  20. Got my new contact lens. :]
  21. Stayed at hostel for two weeks = Didn't g back for Kajang for two weeks.
  22. Volunteered for Green Society! :D
  23. Celebrated the last day of the 2nd month at Pavillion, KL.
    (TYPO stationary-gift-shop and The Click! Shop are places that you must visit if you're a typography/photography lover)
Final summary : IT WAS FANTASTIC! *cheeeers
Wooo. So productive eh? :D I know i know!

March is going to be so muchhh better? I certainly HOPE SO.
March 1 didn't give me a good feeling as everyone (classmates) wasn't in the right mood which I don't know why. March 1 = Justin Bieber's birthday. That's why? xD

Hahahaha. It's a joke kay'?

Well well.

MARCH is gonna fly too!
With the MID-COURSE exam that I'll be having STRAIGHHHHHT after the one-week-holday, I think,
I'll either
faint or dance
with style.

GAHHHHH. I couldn't,



couldn't imagine. :X

Come on, me. I CAN DO THIS!
Overcome the obstacles bravely. Have an EPIC STRONG determination and never ever ever give up.
It's time to prove to yourself.

Au revoir, peeps.

I shall..

see

you..




soon. :]

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket