26 February 2012

Every ending has a new beginning ;


This photo did not startle you, I hope?

Oh HEYYYYYY readers!

You know this is my belated-pending-delayed post.
right?

RIGHT?

:P

This will be another long post, I would love to warn you.
If you're bored, you may read.
If not, you know what to do. :P


9 FEBRUARY 










Had a pre-big-day celebration with ze classmates at Festival City, situated at Genting Kelang, which is not far away from college if you take a RapidKL bus. Approximately 10 minutes, at least?
For sure, we didn't plan to celebrate my birthday alone (totally no-no) but it was a combined birthday celebration for January-February-March babies-birthday-people (in our class).

Since it was the last day of our test four, everyone eventually agreed to have dinner together to ..

relax,
I suppose?

Gees. Out of 27 human beings in my class, 18 were present! Not full but half of the population came! :)
So we left CITC to the restaurant as a small group by RapidKL bus as some of them had already reached there before us. Eighteen of us were separated into two long tables, waiting for the arrival of our food (respective set of steamboat) hungrily. While eating, we (my row of table) talked-so-loud like crazehh.

We joked. 
We giggled. 
We laughed randomly. 
We teased each other. 
We almost screamed!
xD

On the other way round, the another row of my classmates were happily enjoying their meal (a little bit too quiet) with only some soft talk unlike US? xD
Mehh.
Although we were the moist noisy group, we hade fun, nonetheless! :) Fun-talking-laughing-joking-session we had there. :]





Left : The 19th year old people! :)
Right :  (Khim, Shinyee, Siewhui) :)

-Cut cake.
-Sang birthday song.
-Funny moment when Abel sang :

(birthday song third line)
Happy BIRTHDAY! to *inhale*  
Yogesshinyeejeesinpeikhimtoongyuen *inhale* and ah Chai.
Everybody :
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!


XD



Blurrrrrrrrrrr :(

It was a great day with you guys anyway.
x)

9 FEBRUARY
Two hours before 12am
1) Jotting down things that people have done for me. :)
2) Listening to country songs
3) Refreshing back memories of being an 8teen.
4) Received the FIRSSSSST birthday wish from Aussie cousin > JUSTINE! :D
5) Roommate bought me a small green-tea-cake. :O (omg, thank you!)
 6) Mama-Jiejie called at 11.58am :O



10 FEBRUARY

-Facebook was spammed with birthday wishes.
-Birthday call was queue-ing when I was in the phone with mum.
-Birthday texts came in one by one.
-Birthday tweets were accumulating as well.

-Kelly-Jeesin-Cue Ting- Chernvern (hostel buddies) were standing outside wishing me out loud (when I was STILL on the phone with mum, lol). They handed me a pack of candies. <3

-Returned call and listened to one of the best birthday song ever! 
(sang by my close friend) :D

-Chit-chat with 3 girls (YQ, SH, YL) in one phone. :)

-Before sleep, I spotted a tagged birthday gift, (a photo of me and dearly sister > Pei Yie) <33

Her efforts, her thoughts, her sweetness > :')
Love you, babe!

MORNING :

- The sky with the sea of fluffy beautiful clouds amazed me.
-Smiling
-Reached class. Almost everybody wished! lol
-Replied thank you(s) and self-wished at 8.55am (it was supposed to be at 8.43am blehh).

-While I was on my way back to DK, Carmen (orientation friend) startled me with a birthday shoutout (scream?) lololol
-Literally hugged her after that. ;)
-Suprisingly received a gift from Rui You after that. :)
-In the DK, Pei Yie (sister) passed me a handmade bracelet. :O

-Was suprised, once again. ;')


Days before :
Khim, what's your favourite colour? :D
I don't know. Why? :P
Tell! Please tell. :(
Nehh I don't know. Why?? :P
Tell lah. Don't be so evil.
Hahahaha :P

She found out herself at last. That was why the bracelet is orange in colour. :)
<3

-At canteen two, I was about to order my lunch. 
But while replying my high school friends' text messages,
Chai Siew Hui stopped me. o_O?
She.. .. ..
said

"PK PK! This is for you! 
*handed me a box of self-cooked-lunch*"

I..(shocked)
(speechless)
(don't know what to react)
(shocked)

YQ : PK! Faster cry, faster cry!

I.. (face was red)
(cover face)
(photos were being snapped by YQ)

oh, well.

Mannn.
It was soooooooooo unexpected to receive a gift like that.
GAHHHHH :')
Chai Siew Hui, your suprise plan SUCCEED! *cheers for you


Behind the scene :
(HEHE :P )

Chai Siew Hui, the girl above,
planned this for a long time without my knowledge.
I thought she was just joking when she offered to cook a set of  lunch for me during my birthday as I shamelessly requested her to do so on January. :P
Well, I was just joking, you know.
I only received a birthday text from her the day before my big day, 
so I didn't expect anything from her,
actually.

But god knows.
This evil little girl had plans set already in her mind. Tsk tsk.
Still, thank-you so much for the lunch (mayonaise-egg-tuna-bread), Siew Hui.

I lololololololololove it!
<3

-Nothing happened during GP. (Phew! Thankfully~ :) )
-Had a replacement class for Pure Maths. :(
-Reached DK 2 and was finding for seats.
-Four A-class boys were trying to sing a song but I stopped them. (lol)
-Wai Luen passed me a beverage -Hot Chocolate(?) from Starbucks.
-Treated by both WL and YW.
(astounded)
- Rejected because I can't take it. I simply can't. :(
-Being threatened :( and received the beverage at last. D:
-I..  
I was grateful.

Thank you, guys.

-YQ whispered something to Mr. Lee SC -______-
-Sensed something wrong. Grrrrr.
-Before the class ended, everybody (in the DK) sang.
- ( god )
- Can't stop being thankful.

Thanks a lot, people! :)
xx

(Imma kill YQ silently one day.)
*smirks



From left : Xianghui, Wailuen, Yangwei and YoongKwong. :)

"Xie xie ni men." :)



Favourite photo of the day! :D
(Look! Both of us were in orange :D)


THENNNN!
*breathe in, breathe out*
I rushed back to hostel to leave my heavy school bag alone.
We- moi, WJ and YW took the LRT, heading to KLCC to our dinner destination at Pavillion. :)

As usual, all the crazy conversation never ends when it comes to three of us who do the talking. :P
YQ will be busy snapping photos,
whereas
ME and Weijan
will be talking-teasing her,
like
no one's business.

xD
XD!



So our dinner was at..
ICHIBAN BOSHI
(located at the lowest floor of the building)
I ordered myself a bowl of noodle with the hard-boiled-egg-seaweed-chicken-meat-on-top.
Sorry, I am bad in remembering the names of the food :P
My Chinese birthday (according to the Chinese calendar) falls on the same day AS WELL. (coincidence huh?)
Mum said, it's better to eat a hard-boiled-egg or simply misoa,
just as a symbol of luck.
So I did. :)

Letting her listen to some recordings. :)
Before 8, Wailuen joined us (the girl's talk). He's the one who did the laughing most of the time, as we talked.

-Walked back to KLCC, heading to Charlie Brown, for dessert (?)










A pretty cute restaurant with many Snoopy merchandise! :D




It was nine o'clock.
We were the last few customers who still landed our ass there, talking and joking.
Hahaha.
In a short while later,
YQ passed me something.








A handmade card from YQ and WJ! :D
Awwwwwwwh <3 <3
From my expressions above (photos) you could tell, how was I feeling, at that time.

:)



BEFORE WE OFFICIALLY STEPPED OUT OF THE DOOR OF KLCC,
we snapped trillions of photos.

We simply can't resist!

:P

Simple (I-dare-you-to-poke-me) top from F.O.S
Skinny jeans.
Checkered belt.
Smiley watch.
Brown sling bag.
Hot Pink Balm.


-Hugged EVERYONE.

Thank YOU, Yuqing and Wei Jan for all the plans and hardworks JUSSST
to make me happy. :) :)
Thank you for always bringing me to somewhere that I've never been to before.
I am officially announcing this at here that..
you girls OWN all my first time. hahaha :P
Thank you for.. everything, girls. :)
<33


-Reached hostel safely at 10.55pm. :)
 -Replying birthday wishes all over the social-networking-websites.
-Last birthday song from a close friend! :)

12.00am sharp.
Hello, 11 February.

:)

13 February
It was Jeesin's birthday! :D
Her roommate, (Kelly) planned to have a birthday suprise for her at their own room! :D
SO I WAS PART OF THE PLANNER,
I was in charge of dragging her to my room, trying my very best to distract her from going up to her room.
xD

When the time was up, I phone called Kelly to tell her that we were ready to go up!
Ahaha.
Approaching her door, she opened. (dark, without light)
Kelly-and-the-other-planners
POPPED OUT and sang
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

When they sang the third line : 

Happy BIRTHDAY to Jeesinandpeikhim. (Wait, ME??)
:O
I was like. (omg, what are you guys doing??)
:O
continues : Happy birthday to youuuuuuu.

:O
They passed  Jeesin a gift and passed me a plastic of..
of.. gift too.
:O
Inside my plastic,
there is a birthday card and a pair of earphone.
<3
Earphone is purple in colour. (Awwwh thank you, Kelly!) <3
Birthday card - wishes from every classmate of mine.
:O
:O


:')
Was suprised that all these people did this behind my back.
Gahhh I am..
touched. :')

Meanwhile,
19 February
Sherene Ng (my senior) bought me

THIS.
:O
Thanks a lot, Sherene. :)
I didn't expect for anything in return when you need my help in getting your documents from the SPUS office.
I seriously, seriously appreciate the gift and the nail polishes.

Thank youuuuu! *hugs

Here's my gratitudes to allllll of you -ranging from high school friends to college friends to lecturers to strangers to EVERYONE I know :

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING!
The text messages, the gifts, the songs, the celebration, the efforts. . <3
The simple thought of yours in remembering my birthday already made me very happy. Thank you guys, for being so awesome, so kind. :>

I simply can't thank you all enough!
Afterall, it was a really memorable celebration and it's the BEST BIRTHDAY I've ever had in my entire life.
What a great start of living a 9teen-year-old-life.

I'm truly blessed to know people like you all.
Feeling sososososososoososososo grateful. :)

Thank you,

once again.


♥ !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket