01 May 2011

WAIT A MINUTE!

Did I actually saw the wrong date? Huh?
Today's the 1ST OF MAY?? If not??

God, time INDEED flies like a boss. I didn't have the ample time to blog about April =.="

Ahhhhh forget about it. The word "hectic" itself can actually summarise the life of mine.
Imagine hectic. Imagine me.
Kthxbai.

Lol.
So long story short, I attended a prize giving ceremony organised by PTM (my former tuition centre) at Prescott Metro Inn, this morning. It was really nice to meet back all my tuition friends whom I have not seen them like...roughly around 5 months? It eventually brings back all those memories and laughable moments that we had during or before the classes. Hahahah. Sad thing was, none of the tuition teacher that taught us were invited to this ceremony. :( Otherwise, I would have waving to Mr. Kiru, thanking him all over again :) Not to forget Mdm Susan who gave us countless of Chemistry exercise too! I misss her.

 



Congratulation, top scorers.
Note : Spot the only chinese girl in the picture. =__=
...

Reality says : Life moves on.. 
Should have stopped blabbering about April. I shall instead held my head up and say..


with the hope that I can pass through this month with a PROUD SMILE.
C'mon, PK. New life, new month, new starting, new beginning. You are going to make new friends, studying at a new college, looking forward for a new study environment, it's just.. everything is brand *NEW*.

Nevertheless, I'm still me. I'll never ever forget where am I from, or where I belong to. Even, I will NOT forget my high school friends and all the friends that I made. NEVER.
If you have the faith in me, you should know that :)

Last but not least, here's some message for dear "May".

Hello May, I understand that you are most probably going to throw stress and tension on me. But I don't give a damn and throw me all the difficulties you want. I'm going to face them with a strong mind that you could never ever imagine. Thanks May, I hope you're listening :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats. I see you sitting at the front, you must have done one hell of a good job then =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket