26 January 2011

Day 16 ;

Something you crave for a lot

There's not something. In fact, I crave for a lot of things. To those who've been pretty loyal, reading my blog ever since 2009, i did a blogpost about it, remember? ;)
To my suprise, in that list, two of my wishes actually came true. Thank you so much!

...
Back to the topic, if there's only one choice, which is "something", I will choose a few tickets to Australia, to visit my maternal family who's staying at Wahroonga, NSW. Still, my old words are I reaally like REAALLY REALLY want to say hello to them FACE TO FACE long time ago.
Mmmmm, around 6 years? Try to count how old I was, to have this desire to go to the land of kangaroos and koalas.
A cousin of mine, same age, stay at Aussie told me at msn, 
"How long can we still stay young?"
Agreed with her, but money speaks everything :S
 

Another reason why I crave this for like a looooooooooot is, I would like to meet them while my grandma is still healthy. I do not wish to create any awkward moment, like visiting them when I'm 25?
God, imagine I'm going to meet to a 22-year-old-Christopher or 25-year-old-Justine and those uncle that I've never talk to before. :O
But I'll see how then, maybe I'll earn some cash and use them to buy the tickets somehow, someday in the future?

I wonder how longgggg -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket