27 December 2009

Hope-to-own-or-to-do-list.

Hey there! ;)
Need not to elaborate like a maniac, the title says it all :)
So, let's SEE ~
Of course, today is sort of modern, no more retro-retro stuffs,
As in for camera, i wish to have a
  • DLSR [ i craveeee for it! ]
Photobucket 
Also, kids nowadays own at least 
  • a laptop, 
i hope to have one too! *greedy look* 
Well, i know i will have one after my high school. 
So this one's not in my rush-list :P 
   Photobucket Nice right? *drools*
Photobucket
Next,I wanna have
  • BRACES :D
[ FYI, i don't own a good set of sparkling teeth, more to a see-saw teeth :S ]
Pathetic much? I know :/

 
 Photobucket
  • Bicycle - nice, cool one!
[ Haha, my current bicycle's not suitable for me anymore, as i'm growing you knw, those small tricycle doesn't suit me :X Heh. ] 
   Photobucket   Cool green ;)
Photobucket Electric bicycle, woahhh :O
Photobucket Sweet one ;)

OR
  • a Tandem Bicycle :)
PhotobucketOOOooo. I wish for this one! *another sakai drools*
 
 
  •  I-Pod / Mp3/ Mp5 :D
    [Yeahh, i really don't have theseee. Don't believe? It's all up to you ;) ]
     PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Novels [i'm looking for the best-best-romance-comedy one!] :D
Photobucket
  • Sunglasses [ They are fashionable cool , haha]
 Of course la the main function is to protect our sensitive eyes, aisyehhh :P
Photobucket  Photobucket
  • FEARLESS album! [pleaseee, pleaseeeee?] *begging tone*
Photobucket
  •  Westlife Where We Are Album [ahhhhhhhhhhh!] *screams for excitement*
Photobucket
  • Trip to Aussie  :)
I'm hoping to go there to visit my maternal family next year, after SPM! *pray hard*
Photobucket
Then, what i wish to own next is
  •  A real silky, beautiful hair,  :L
PhotobucketPhotobucket 
I wanna maintain my curly hair, without straightening them AGAIN,
 Damn pain i tell you. :X 

Coming up is the hottest one, wohooo! Which is..    
  • To go to a concert with friends! [My favourtie artist's / band ]
Photobucket
used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover, I love you forever, but now it's overrrrrrrrrr :D :D :D  
*holds a mic and sing in a cheerful mode* 

ERK-ERK-ERKHEM, 
*clears throat* 
Back to my list, :) Excuse my sampat-ness alright ? :)
RIGHT, last but not least, {woahhh, so fast last one? LOL }is to..
  •  Have a sleepover party! :D

Photobucket

Yay, i'm
DONE! ! ! 


So few right? LOL
So good day people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket