28 December 2009

Future Husband Wanna-Have


[Maybe u think that this is lame and wishful-thinking, but who cares, i want to post jugakk, SO? :P ]
Hee;

1. APPEARANCE
  • Good-looking [at least, :X ]
  • Mystery eyes [ Thick eye-brow, wohooo! ;D ]
  • Dimple, [LOL, this is unnecessary lah]
  • Charming smile with PERFECT teeth [add points, add EXTRA power points! ;D ]
  • Tall [ Taller than me la of course, HAHA :D ]
2. PERSONALITY
  • Belong from an average family [rich is unnecessary]
  • Love his family and my family, [a-must-point]
  • Understanding and open-minded [also a-must-point :P ]
  • Loyal [ Hah, who wants a betrayal husband, tell me? ]
  • Honest [ Liar,liar, pants on fire! ]
  • Creative and at least 10% of romantic, chewaaa
  • Average-smart :)
  • Caring and kind-hearted [heee ]
  • Humorous [add point ! ]
  • Wise [ i'll admire you ;) ]
  • Gentleman [Chehhh :P ]
  • Trustworthy and have faith on me [ add point  ;) ]
  • A one who doesn't judge a person by her/his look
  • Doesn't gave up or get angry-frustated easily 
  • A one who will say family first then work , money, everything. [ this is important ;) ]
  • Strong and protective
  • Supportive and rational [add point ! ]
  • Sweet [awwww ;) i know this will melt me down ]
  • A one who will do what he say, to understand easily - will not break promise

    Most importantly, he love me from all the bottom of his heart <3
    Not by my appearance but including my inner side, [elehlehleh lehhh :P ]

    Simple and just SIMPLE demands from me :D, Haha
Aiyah, whateverla. :D
So this is my dream hubby *winks*
What's yours?
I know i'm day dreaming. Wherela in the world can you actually find the right-perfect guy in your life?
Well you wouldn't know right?
*extra winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket