27 January 2011

Day 17 ;

 List 10 tv shows you miss from your childhood.



1. That's So Raven
Boy, how I miss
funny show! Cory was the one who makes me continuosly laugh.out.loud?
xD
Ehh, now still showing ah?
2. ART ATTACK
Do you guys still remember this dude?
Oh boy, HE IS MY INSPIRATION! (to draw and create whatever shitty handicraft I want) :D
He's such brilliant to have so many ideas, design, draw, and create the possibilities to the impossiblities from those easy-to-get materials.
He is awesome, I must say ;)

3. Teletubbies
Oh my god. Oh my god. When I was 6 and 7, I always sang : TinkyWinky! Dipsy! Lala! Po, poooooooo. Teletubbies, teletubbies! Say HELL-O. *heh-ooo* (small waves)
Lol, wtf! GAHAHAHA.I still remember the baby SUN? Lol. And those teletubbies moment ;)
BOo, this was my favourite TV show once upon a time. My grandma even purposely recorded for me at Aussie, knowing that I can't live without them! :D Awwww.
4. Who wants to be a millionaire
*sounds of money. KACHING!* Me and my mum loved chasing this every week at Ntv7. Very challenging, very fun. Guess what? we used to bet and compared how smart were we to get the correct answer.
Yes, me and MY MUM. :]
5. Mr Bean
Don't you dare to forget this silly man on your left.
How can welike possibly forget every moment this funny man tickled and made us laugh like maniac right?
He's stupid, terribly, horribly stupid. Yet, he's one funny man.
Geees, to YOU who haven't or didn't watch his show before, BOO YOU. Please go search "Mr Bean" in youtube or something and go laugh your lungs out, people! xD
6. Fear factor
I miss this badly :( Eventhough it's digusting, but I enjoyed watching the strong determination of those people to overcome those eating worms moment, ewwwww.
It's a nice show, to be honest ;)
7. Winnie The Pooh
I couldn't remember when but I watched this. Pooh is awesome,Piglet is TOO CUTE, Tiger is.. nahhh not my favourite and EEYORE is like dungu-dungu type but okaylah, fine with me :P 

8. WWF Smackdown
I was a kid, a real innocent kid watching this with my sister and her lovely boy. YEAH BABY. Watch WRESTLING! (eventhough I knew nothing, looking at them wrestle and wrestle just for the word "glamour" and the title =__=)
And of course, those flirty wrestler- WOMEN i mean, were simply ewwww. It's been ages since I watched this, the name has changed to WWE and I think now ECW? 
9. Super Trio series
TVB presents this HK variety show ever since I was 7. And I never stop laughing, N.E.V.E.R. I lovelovelove this show. There was onced I cried, that this show had never repeat again on TV. :( I thought it had been extincting or missing. Heh. Kids right? But now, Astro is showing the latest (Season 9) I guess, sorry for my unsure info, because I didn't watch much TV since f3. Nonetheless, I will still laugh and laugh again if I ever get to watch it at Astro WLT :)

10.  Chef Wan's cooking show :)
" MUM! Chef Wan! Chef Wan's cooking show! Do you need me to record it?"
Mum : "Of course! How stupid of you to ask such question." ;D
I love him. :) He inspired my mum, :> and meeeeee as a kiddo, who know nothing. Ha-ha-ha.
I love him, saying, "Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, ... .."
He's bilingual, can cook, can BAKE, woooots. One of the best local chef? Yes, he is ;)
Ola!
I'm done with this like finalllllllly. Spent so much time, cracking brain, thinking of TV shows, , TV SHOWS THAT I'VE WATCHED. *gasp
And I'm DONE, yayme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket