25 January 2011

Day 15 ;

Nicknames you have; why do you have them

  • Pumpkin
 I was "plump" once upon a time. Very chubby, very meaty, very cute-kind-of-baby-look (lol. perasan) And when I was thaaaat "plump", relatives mostly (paternal side) called me PLUMPKHIM. Pronounce : plumpkhim, plumpkhim, plumpkhim.
SOOON, it sounded like pumpkin instead.


  • Kim Possible
Ezza called me this when I was 12-14? Man, how awkward I was when she called me that whenever she bumped into me at school. Like, " HEY KIM POSSIBLEEEEEE!"
I was like, *grins a little and says* Hi?


  • Pei Pei 
0_O? If you pronounce pei.ee.pei.ee. , "pei.ee" actually means "ghost" in Tamil. =__=
So not nice and heck most of my malay or indian friends love calling me this. But I guess I'm okay with it?
 

  • Khim
I love the way how almost ALL my friends call me this. I find it very loving and comfortable :)  
  •  Kimmy
I call Alia >"Ally". On the other way back, she calls me "Kimmy". Do my name sound like some kind of Korean? Aha. ;D

  •  Khimmay or Khimmy
  Seriously! I have zero idea, on why many juniors of mine love calling me these names. LOL
CelineLimShuWen started this of course :P The virus spreaded very fast, that even CHENMAYYIE call me "khimmy" too. Ha-ha. I found it funny though,  but I got used to it anyways :)

  • Lee Pei
This is so awful. Ha-ha. However, this is the very unique but "awful" name, being called by Thenmoli. Haaa yes, she loves to rechange our (geng's) names and call us something weird and funnny. So yeah, LEEE PEI?! 
You gotta be kidding me, miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket