27 August 2011

Idle talk ;

By 唯以
Or so called,
GOSSIP

is

bad.

No one can run from this because it's one of the human nature.
Talking bad about people is not good.
Definitely, not good at all.

Come to think about it,
why you judge people by appearance? 
why do you judge people when you yourself doesn't know that person well enough?
where did that right you got from?


I know, 
gossip stab people's heart.

Not only their heart, it would eventually ruin one's image, and reputation.

This came to my thought a lot of times before.
It's countless how I remind myself not to do the same
and to STOP all these negative thinkings.

I.
sometimes
is a
bastard 
who
sometimes 
really need
a big fat tight slap from 
practically,

anyone.

One's mouth can be very poisonous I would say.
Mine's not excluded either.
Very often, I fail to convey one's message properly.
I add spices in sentences.
I have problem using suitable verbs and keywords.
I exaggerate a lot.
I am a friend of dramatic.

Yeh. How bad is that?

Shit me.


At times, I just want to give myself a bitchpunch
for being so effing mean especially it comes to self-expressing.

Did you know that any improper words inserted will create a huge impact no matter what aspect?
What is the wrong with you. What the bullcrap are you thinking?

URGHHHHH.

It is not just bad, its unforgivable in some situations.
Thinking back what has said was really shameless.
Saying the wrong things without scanning them first.

.....


Last night, a heart-to-heart-conversation happened between me and my dearly roommate.
I requested her to honestly point out all my heavy, unbearable mistakes.
She did, we discussed, and talked.

We exchanged opinions, not to mention life lessons.
Secrets were spilled, thoughts were shared.

That open-minded conversation was over-whelming,
which reminded me of
the inspirational quotes/books that I read months ago.

Exactly.

I did apologise via text to basically everyone that (INCASE I make them upset before), 
hoping for forgiveness.

 Now, lesson learnt.
What's next?
Recorrect myself and improve.

 Each and every of you (readers), including me (blogger) shall stop this,
maybe not exactly stop but TRY TO CONTROL YOURSELF.
Try to put yourself in other people's shoes 
before open your mouth 
Censor all the harmful words first before you release them out.
and think THINK THINK of how would it make you feel if you were the person.



No point of regreting what you have done right?
Yesterday will be remained as yesterday.
Today will be remained as today.
Tomorrow will be another new day to begin.
To improve yourself to be someone better in life.

The point is, 
whether or not the person
is willing to forgive your mistakes.

I'm sorry, human beings.
I am also nowhere to perfect.
Because every human has flaws.
I have mine and you have yours.

Forgive me if I did anything wrong that irritate, annoy or distract you and your life.
Forgive me if I happened to boil your nerves with my stupid random monkey acts.
Forgive me if I burned a hole in your heart with my words.
Forgive me if I ignored nor treated you meanly.
Forgive me if I am too loud = noisy.
Forgive me if I hurt you.
Forgive me for every negative things that I did.

My you/yours refer to EVERYONE.

Afterall, this month is all about forgiving people, isn't it?

Once and for all,
Sorry for everything,
maaf zahir dan batin

Since Raya is in another two days,
hence
an early Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my lovely Muslim friends!

Have fun celebrating this meaningful month! :)



.....




PS : Actually, I did not really commit anything as huge as elephant's mistakes. It's just I don't think when I talk, which could simply hurt other people's feelings. It's a tiny weeny faults that most people (LIKE ME) does, which isn't very likeable but need to be taken very seriously to avoid further, problematic errors.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket