24 August 2011

*blows dust

Greetings all.
Today, nothing particular interesting happened except the fact that I was having my 2nd test for Applied Maths, Physics and General Paper just now. Anddd yesterday was Pure Maths. Phew. Good to know that they have just passed by not so wonderfully but not too great.

PHYSICSISJUSTPURESUCKASS. And I'm failing.
Serious!

Arghh. I don't care anyway, it's just the second test. Fail better, so that I'll work extra harder and score better for final exam like how I did for Add Maths (once upon a time).

I'll be having killing subjects tomorrow. 
*gasp

Biology and Chemistry that is! :B
2 hours straight for both subjects. General Paper test (AGAIN) but this time, all of us are required to write essays Y______Y

The moment after GP, we'll celebbbbrate and have our own party. Oh YES. 
I so can not wait. HEHEHEHEHEHE.


On the other hand, today was the last day of Malaysian Lecture. Non-suprisingly, there are very few people attended and I'm sure it has been a trend and Mr. Long was used to this kind of situation for countless times?

I seriously pity him, wondering how can he stay patiently, lecturing, as if talking to the wall with no replies, laughing to himself when making jokes (of course we did laugh along but AT TIMES, lol). No one (well, maybe there's someone or a few) who listen to him. But majority either sleep, talk, study, or do something else rather than listen to him babbling historical facts in front.
I feel so bad (okay I admit, I slept twice during the lecture). Didn't do it in purpose needless to say, I was very very very exhausted so my eyes couldn't stand it anymore, hence? you know what.

I bet, he must be relieved or shall I say happy for finishing the syllabus for us, the AS students.
Honestly speaking, history is interesting. Nothing can deny that, just we human refused to learn from history sometimes. And yeah, history is boring. hahahahah. But to think of another way, it's really cool to know what had happened in our past, what's happenning in our country now and stuffs like that.

What if foreigners who so happened to pay a visit to Malaysia, asked us about the country's history and the answer that they get is .. .. ..
I don't know.
K thanks bye.

Aren't you embarassed for saying that?
I am if I'm putting myself in that shoe.

Alright I am done of crapping. The main point here is .. .. .. ..

Me : Sir, does the MS essay included tutorials from Chapter 1?
Mr L : No. Only from Chapter 5 to chapter 11.
Me : *glad* Alright, thank you, sir.
Mr L : Anything else, PK? (He pronounced my name so loud)
Me : (I'm like....) WOAH! SIR. You remember my name! (giving him that 0__0 look)
Mr L : Of course!
Me : (lol at heart) *move forward* Thank you, sir for everything. *offer hand to shake
Mr L : My pleasure. All the best in your studies!
Me : *smile

Just so I know, Wednesday sometimes can be the best day of the week.
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket