14 August 2011

If you keep saying you do not know, you're stuck in nowhere but shit;

How's life?
How are you?
How's everything?

To answer questions above, life is great, I am perfectly well, thank you and everything is fine. FULLSTOP.

Chemistry test will be on this coming Thursday, which I cannot gurantee that I can score better than 60 marks like how I did in test one. Biology-Mathematics-Physics test on the week after and oh not to mention Malaysian Study FINAL exam which includes Chapter 5 to chapter 11 (FIVE horrendous long chapters, I tell you) that basically is killing my cell slow but in a rather painful way. Serve me right for playing too much.

I totally deserve this.

Speaking of all this KILLING-TIME activities, September is arriving soon. And I actually do NOT know the exact time that I'll be receiving a love letter from PLKN. Oh yeh, I'm SOOOO NOT GOING.
I'll defer, for sure.

My urge to settle this thing as fast as possible is hoping not to have any trouble while in the process of defering. 

OH ANYWAY, to those who got selected for the third batch, you are pleased to go to this particular website >
http://www.khidmatnegara.gov.my/ to check the location for your camp, by stating your identification number carefully and properly.

Guess where I got ?
KEM PLKN SINARAN SURIA, MUKIM SUNGKAI

Guess where SUNGKAI is?
My state's dear neighbour, named Perak, lmfao.
Tarikh Lapor : 10-SEP-2011

Needless to consider, IMMA DEFER !! *drum rolls
Now I need the letter to be sent to my house mailbox I-M-M-E-D-I-A-T-E-L-Y.
A-level is more important than anything in my life right nao. Never have a thought to postpone nor delay my studies due to this. 

NEVER.

On a brigther note :> ,
AS (a part of A-level) examination results was out! And I am so proudly to announce that my senior, Sherene Ng Poh Li scored very well in her AS!!! :D

Kudos kudos! :D

Miss Chong and Mr Siva were grinning the whole day, scolding us less (of course :P ) smiling and smiling and YES SMILING TO THE EXTEND that nobody could ever described! Hahaha :D
Yeh, I'm so happy for the seniors too :) NO grade D and only 3 C's for Biology can you like imagineeeeee. OMG.

My seniors are all smart people! Sherene even told me that there ARE people in her class who scored FULL MARKS for all 4 subjects like asdfghjkl OTL. *salutes

SO SMART that I've nothing else to say. *salutes again

Hence, the expectation on us to score BETTER or AS exam next year is higher, nonetheless.
Oh boy, I FEEL THE PRESSURE. I FEEEEEEEL IT D:

It's not easy, I must say. Not easy.

But YES! That totally inspires me to score even BETTER nao.

YES I CAN! :D

*cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket