18 June 2011

Wanted/Wished : FFR

Just as Fiona Lemon created a fab-list in "Chinese Whispers". So I am going to create one too.

Wanted/Wished : Female Fabulous Roommate



Should

  1. Be crazy ( Not the mental disorder type,as in crazy awesome, THAT TYPE OF CRAZY 8D )
  2. Be sing-able (Lol. I need a singing partner to survive :b)
  3. Be trustable and reliable (Who can I count in if there's an emergency if not my roommate?)
  4. Be truthfully honest (No honest? No Trust. No Trust? No peace.)
  5. Never get annoyed easily. (If yes, please tell me. I don't wish to see your disgusting face, as a result annoyed by me. HELL NO)
  6. Be able to tolerate my alarm clock. (Irritating I know, unless you wake me up every morning? Hehe. I'm so evil)
  7. Have a decent personality. (Average look is fine)
  8. BE PHOTOGENIC. OR NO. AT LEAST PHOTOGRAPHY ENTHUSIAST! 8D (Hahahahaahaha. I wonder if this is necessary xD)
  9. Have a pretty smiles (Refer to point number 8, if not, just be my model. That will be good x) )

Should not
  1. Talk behind my back (or so called : BACKSTABBERS. Deyh, I don't bite, I kill okay)
  2. Brag too much about stuffs that I dislike. (In another word : DRAMATIC)
  3. Reveal my number to any unknown strangers (Oh, if I happened to give her my number but I most probably will)
  4. Add salt to my wound. (Oh no, this sounds wrong. Translation : Have a fight with me when I'm already depressed.) HAHAHA. I will not let this happen I guess.
This is just another wishful-thinking post which the intention is to hurt or offend no one especially my future room mate. Of course, I have zero rights to ask or demand the qualities that should be have in my future mate. I'm such a dumbo if I eveer do that! And just for your info, this post is just a for-fun-purpose. Got inspired by Fiona Lemon so you should BLAME HER for giving me this idea to blog it out! xD

Wait, have I tell you that, Fiona Lemon is actually a cheeky character (a journalist) in a teenage novel called Chinese Whisper? Now, you get what I'm saying.

Heehee.

P/S : This was written on the days before the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket