19 June 2011

Re : Wanted/Wished : FFR

This is a reply to  Wanted/Wished : Female Fabulous Roommate.
as I had checked in to my hostel yesterday, know what block and the number of room I'm in.
Best of all, I know who my roommate is.
*grins


My roommate, is obviously a female, a smart girl came all the way from Ipoh studying A-Level, C combination. Just to add more info, she's my classmate.

Jyeah > ;D
*celebrates

Overall, she matches all the dreamy criteria. (Lol, I'm so bad)
Almost perfect, I must say.
However, I'm praying extra hard, hoping that she'll not get annoyed by me like what I've mentioned in the "Should" list's number 5. Oh *smack
As far as I concern, she's fun. awesome. crazy. (well, almost xD)
The plus plus point is we can have a lot of discussion in doing assignments and  she's the study-type-and-hardworking-that-kind-of-person. So I'll have NO problem at all in managing my studies.
Not to mention,
she's 
smart.
..
really.

I can share a lot of secrets and as well as create a gossip booth with her.
Gahh, how nais.
I can imagine my life already.
Hehehehe :P

Alright,
long crap cut short, 
let me introduce you, my roommate,
by the surname Wong.
Call her Yee Leng, people and wooo yeh.
She is pretty, a dancer, a helpful person who owns a sweet voice.

Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket