19 June 2011

Things that I'll miss when I move to..

HOSTEL.

Mind not, I'm moving in to a small room tomorrow. Located at somewhere (walking distance) near my college, which I'm afraid that you're very uninterested to know. FACT.
Now here are some things that I'll miss. Just some. This list could get longer as long there's any idea in mind.

1)
PLASMA TV
I am obviously..
KIDDING.
None of the televisions at my house are thaaaat advance. Oh *pat self.
Forget about it. The-moving-picture-box that gives me all time entertainment will be the first non-living-thing that I'll be missing *sobs sobs
2.
EXTREME COMFY BED 
 

(By Single Malt)
It's FREAKING comfy I know.
I KNOW!
Too bad, my bed isn't as huge as the one in the picture. But all those squeezy,fluffy pillows and blankets > :')
Hahahah. I'm lame. So forget about it.
Next!
3)
RADIO

What's this?

I know this red RADIO looks like some kind of toaster of something but this image is just for illustration and entertainment purposes :P
Ngeheh. I'm being lame, again.
Gah!
This one (coming up next) iz important. NO LIE!
 
4)
MAMA'S COOKING 
 


For sure.
That wasn't my mum. Got that photo from google, no worries.
Geeeees.

4)
(no picture)

I'll miss lazying around my house.
I'll miss my sofa.
I'll miss my garden. (so called)
I'll miss my house phone (lol)
I'll miss myself singing and dancing alone in my own room :P
I'll miss snapping sunset photos through my window :)
I'll miss onlining like a boss.
I'll miss blogging lifelessly like this.
I'll miss stalking people's blogs, profiles, twitters, flickrs, tumblrs and the list GOES ON.
I'll miss my pa.ma.ko.jie.

Heehee and all the nonsense I-miss-everything.

I'm on a rush
actually.
 
So excuse my childish-ness,
there's always time for people like me to grow up :)
This is a for-godsaken-fun-post.
No immaturity inserted here.
Just to rebuild my passion in blogging :P
Hence,


bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket