15 June 2011

Fifteen things to tell ;

  1. Had being obedient since my last blogpost > :P
  2. Been sleeping 4-5 hours daily due to piles of assignments.
  3. I DID online but (like I've promised myself) just for the sake of homework.
  4. Been interacting with EVERY of my classmates since Monday. 8D
  5. Malaysian Studies's test is going to be held on next week. #ohmygod
  6. General Paper's test will be on the week after MS's test. > :X
  7. Snapped 5 CLASS PHOTOS today. (Y) There are more to comeeee! > 8D
  8. The tests are not just settled in a week itself,  but they are distributed weekly? #goodgod
  9. DID I LIKE MENTION THAT MR. LEE IS GETTING HILARIOUS DAY BY DAY? #facepalm
  10. And he (refer number 9) remembers my name. I'm like.. O___O #idon'tknowit'sfunnyoragoodthing
  11. Today's GP assignment was good. Not best, a little bit out of assignment's topic but interesting, Ms. J said > :)
  12. Ms. Joanna is leaving to New Zealand to further her studies in Phd so soon > :(
  13. My socializing skills have (EEEEEMPROVED) :P
  14. There were NEW schedule. NEW Bio tutorial lecturer, NEW Phy tutorial lecturer and upcoming NEW GP lecturer > :/
  15. I might not online this weekend as I need to brush up all my studies, tutorials and hostel preparation stuffs :/
Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket