29 January 2012

All well, ends well ;


 

Read back my old archives. All of them were either craps or rants or perfectly random blogposts which were full of ENTHUSIASM.
*salute self

I WAS THAT ENTHUSIASM once upon a time. :P

Now? -old already. BOH LATT LIAO!
hahahahahahaha xD (if you can get the joke) xD xD

Anyway, some of my high school friends came over to my house for a cny visit three days ago. It was during a pretty HOT afternoon, where the Sun used up his best energy to generate the best HEAT for us. -.-
But THAAAAT never stop us from munching all ze cny cookies and fried nuggets though. :P
And after the short chat, eating and endless-photos-session, Su Ann, drove us to Yoke Wei's house for another cny visit! :D
We did not sit for long as Su Ann has something later on in the evening.

Like how the usual CNY routine, we did NOT miss the chance to.. ..to ..  .. ... to... ..




gam...ble. 
(for the sake of fun :P )


Jinks.
One Lup? Black Jack? Tong Ngao? (Slave Beef) lol
Mehh, I played them all :P

I won most of the rounds for Black Jack. This is all thanks to my gameboy skills that I USED to master and hella yeah, I'm still a pro. *coughs *COUGHS
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Couldn't stop praising self. Slap me? HEHE.

Meanwhile, I sound so relaxing, don't I?
I'll be having Pure Maths test on Tuesday, Applied Maths and Physics on Thursday, GP on Friday yet I'm still very chill-laxing, don't I?!

BAHHH! K.BYE.

P/S : I wanna have a collection of self-potrait one day.
PP/S : I mean, self-timer NOT camwhore photos. Or potrait-photos by other photographers. Perhaps?
PPP/S : I'm still VERY enthusiastic, btw. Gees. See you at college! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket