04 February 2012

SUPER EGGS ;

Proudly presents you my SUPER EGGS xD xD

standing proudly! #LIKEABOSS

Muahahahahahahahaha. xD


Kay, kay. Enough of the stupidity-evil-laughs.

It's  立春 (pronounce as Li Chun) today! It was believed that "Li Chun" is the starting of Spring according to the East-Asian calendar. It begins when the Sun reaches the celestial longtitude of 315° and ends when it reaches the longtitude of 330°. :)

Here are some facts >  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_of_Li_Chun

I was greatly inspired by my dearly current classmates and my nephew, who were so excited about all these standing eggs -photos that they posted up to facebook. Jeez.
Now, I have my sets of eggs, STANDING TOO! xD xD
Speaking of following the trend. xD


Smiley-eggs. :D


Hehe.


That's all for today.
Till then!




2 comments:

  1. Pei Khim! I love your photography! :D You seriously have to teach me some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayana! :)
    That's for sure, if you don't mind my rather lame skills. :)
    Thanks for the lovely compliment there.
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket